Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
As featured on
What if your current situation in life made it seem nearly impossible to find any degree of happiness? What if you made an honest attempt to turn your life around, find employment, and feel better about yourself but because of the stigma associated with your past you were shunned without being given a chance?
- NewForce software school draws interest
- New jobs coming to Milton
- Chuck Landon: West By God takes care of its own
- MU notebook: Elmore fashioning a rewrite of Herd basketball's record book
- Highlanders, Timberwolves, Knights enter wrestling season with high goals
- CM softball standout Sydney Chapman was bound for the Herd all along
- 3 found alive inside West Virginia coal mine
- AP Interview: Jones says farmers scared by Trump's tariffs
- Michigan GOP advances bill to make ballot drives harder
- Former HUD chief Julian Castro moves toward presidential run
- The Latest: Michigan House OKs bill to limit ballot drives
- Canada says entrepreneur feared detained in China
- China suspected in huge Marriott data breach, official says
- Lawmaker arrested for child cruelty says he spanked daughter
- Lawrence commissioner Pratt dies
- New treatment center in Huntington lets mothers in rehab keep their kids
- Jim’s Spaghetti House changes uniforms, hires male waiters
- Lawrence County commissioner Pratt dead at 45
- Lawrence County grand jury indicts 46
- Three celebrate graduating from drug court
- Man convicted in Wayne murder hanged himself, jail officials say
- Former coach sentenced to prison in sex-related case
- Officials recall Pratt's good nature, love for county
- Chuck Landon: Seeing was believing in Herd’s loss
- Photos: Holiday Business After Hours
- Photos: Huntington's annual Christmas Parade of Lights
- Photos: Christmas with a Cause at Huntington City Hall
- Photos: Project Hope for Women & Children ribbon cutting ceremony
- Photos: Groundbreaking ceremony for new Highlawn Elementary
- Photos: Heritage Farm Christmas Village
- Photos: Wade Smith returns home to Westmoreland
- Photos: Jefferson Avenue Church of God live Nativity
- Photos: Marshall falls to Toledo in overtime
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. South Point, boys basketball