Easter Egg Treasure Hunt Rules
The Easter Egg Treasure Hunt is brought to you by The Herald-Dispatch.
It’s easy to play... just search for the clue each day (beginning April 8th) in the classifieds, and follow them to the hidden egg to win $1000.00! If you’re the first person to find it—YOU WIN!
Open the egg when you find it...inside you'll find the winning coupon.
ATTENTION: Clues will be available only in the newspaper! Save your clues!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
- Up to 21 consecutive clues will be published, one per day, beginning on Sunday, April 8, 2012.
Each clue will appear daily in random classifications in The
Herald-Dispatch classified section.
- The last clue will be published on April 29st, 2012, and the contest ends on April 30nd, 2012 at noon.
- If the prize is not claimed by April 30th, 2012 at noon, The Herald-Dispatch will donate the prize to the United Way.
- Employees of The Herald-Dispatch or Champion Publishing, carriers and their immediate families are not eligible.
- The prize can be claimed by bringing the egg and the coupon inside to the Circulation Department of The Herald-Dispatch during normal business hours, 9am - 5pm, Monday through Friday. The voucher will be received within 14 days.
- As a condition of receiving the prize, the winner will permit the publication of his or her name and photograph in The Herald-Dispatch without further compensation.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- No phone calls, please.
- For a complete list of rules, go to www.herald-dispatch.com
- We will re-run all the clues on April 30th if not found.
Winners of Easter Egg Treasure Hunt of Hunt-for-the-Herd promotion within the last five years are not eligible to win.