Lori Wolfe/The Herald-Dispatch
At left, 9-year-old Michael Gibson of Huntington gets the Marshall logo painted on his face by Tracy Mack of Milton in August 2003 during the children's festival at Camden Park.
Gallery: Camden Park through the years
Jun. 03, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
Camden Park began in 1903 as a picnic area for the Camden Interstate Railway. Today, it remains the only amusement park in West Virginia.