Gallery: Camden Park through the years
Jun. 03, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
Camden Park began in 1903 as a picnic area for the Camden Interstate Railway. Today, it remains the only amusement park in West Virginia.
A postcard of the original roller coaster at Camden Park. It was simply named "Roller Coaster." It was torn down at the end of one summer in 1957, and when the park opened the next summer in 1958 had been replaced with the Big Dipper. Submitted by Tim Houck.