Gallery: Camden Park through the years
Jun. 03, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
Camden Park began in 1903 as a picnic area for the Camden Interstate Railway. Today, it remains the only amusement park in West Virginia.
File photo/The Herald-Dispatch
An enlarged fruit-eating bat skeleton is part of a new exhibit, "Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats," that opened in August 2006 at Camden Park. The hands-on exhibit highlights the important role bats play in the world.