No injuries in Wayne house fire
WAYNE, W.Va. -- No one was injured in a house fire that threatened nearby homes Tuesday evening.
The fire at a home along Lakeside Drive, just off of W.Va. 152 near Ramey's Furniture & Appliances, in Wayne, was reported to Wayne County 911 Dispatchers just after 8:30 p.m.
When fire crews arrived on the scene, the home was fully engulfed in flames, according to dispatcher reports. No one was injured during the incident, but residents in nearby homes were evacuated as a precaution.
Emergency responders with the Wayne, Lavalette and Prichard Volunteer Fire Departments responded to the scene.
The Herald-Dispatch welcomes your comments on this article, but please be civil. Avoid profanity, obscenity, personal attacks, accusations of criminal activity, name-calling or insults to the other posters. Herald-dispatch.com does not control or monitor comments as they are posted, but if you find a comment offensive or uncivil, hover your mouse over the comment and click the X that appears in the upper right of the comment. If you do not want your comment to post to your personal Facebook page, uncheck the box below the comment.