Jackson wins the Midland Trail 150
ONA -- ARCA Truck Series driver Danny Jackson led for just 22 of the 100 laps, but was ahead at the finish Saturday in The Midland Trail 150 at Ona Speedway.
Jackson, who hails from Batavia, Ohio, had the lead on lap 66, on laps 78 to 92 and on laps 95 to 100. Second-place finisher Chad Poorman from Montpelier, Ohio led for 71 laps.
Jackson earned the Gunr4sr.com pole award as the fastest qualifier. The 13-truck lineup was inverted, however, and he started last in the field.
Bobby Dale Earnhardt finished eighth and was named as Rookie of the Race.
Pole-sitter Eddie Vallette of Columbus, Ohio, finished ninth.
The Midland Trail 150
1. Danny Jackson (Batavia, Ohio)
2. Chad Poorman (Montpelier, Ohio)
3. Cody Quarrick (Uniontown, Pa.)
4. Shawn Szep (Marysville, Ohio)
5. Kenny Kirsch (Hamilton, Ohio)
6. Levi Mansfield (Oakwood, Ohio)
7. Brad Yunker (Maumee, Ohio)
8. Bobby Dale Earnhardt (Charleston)
9. Eddie Vallette (Columbus, Ohio)
10. Jonathan Kulpinski (Montpelier, Ohio)
11. Brandon Huff (E. Palestine, Ohio)
12. Devin Moran (Dresden, Ohio)
13. Al Berry (Angola, Ind.)