- Photos: Costume Party for Pets at Miller School Park
- Photos: Gallaher Village Pick Your Own Pumpkin Charlie Brown event
- Biden, key senators huddle as Dems drive toward budget deal
- Dachshunds dash during Howl-O-Wiener dog races
- Resolutions for purchase of 5 HPD vehicles on City Council agenda
- Beer, wine tasting event raises money for food bank
- Popcorn gets a pop of flavor at Huntington Mall shop
LEXINGTON, Ky. — A recent survey of Kentucky nurses found a quarter of those polled were likely to leave their jobs in the next year amid burnout and frustration, the Lexington Herald-Leader reported.
CHARLESTON — While West Virginia COVID-19 hospitalizations have been trending down from a peak of 1,012 on Sept. 24, Dr. Clay Marsh on Friday raised concerns that hospitalizations of fully vaccinated people are ticking up, accounting for 24% of the current 686 patients.
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Kentucky reported 1,626 COVID-19 cases and a decreased positivity rate of 6.25% on Friday, Gov. Andy Beshear announced in a social media post.
HUNTINGTON — Mountain Health Network and the community are painting the area pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to raise awareness about the impact of breast cancer.
HUNTINGTON — The Dutch Miller Auto Group has donated $25,000 to the Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center to assist with its operating expenses and current renovation projects, board president Bob Plymale recently announced.
Meet Christina! She is 15 years old and is looking for her forever family. Christina can be described as intelligent, witty with a wonderful sense of humor, and a social butterfly.
Chuck Landon Grades the Mountaineers … WVU 29, TCU 17
POMEROY, Ohio — Meigs (3-6) held Alexander to 66 total yards in a 36-3 victory in Pomeroy, Ohio.
HUNTINGTON — Seven local Ohio high school football teams qualified for the playoffs and will take to the field this weekend.
THE DALLES, Ore. — Conflicts over water are as old as history itself, but the massive Google data centers on the edge of this Oregon town on the Columbia River represent an emerging 21st century concern.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Realignment woes make Marshall sports' future cloudy
- Student senator seeks resolution to reconsider Smith as Marshall presidency candidate
- Ona man who appeared on History Channel show dies
- Service union workers at Cabell Huntington Hospital vote to send strike notice
- Chuck Landon: MU has options for new home
- Transplants to Putnam County have finally found “home”
- Marshall SGA subcommittee votes down presidential search resolution
- Lawrence County grand jury indicts several
- DANA MORRIS RYDER JR.
- UPDATE: Arrest made after man shot in chest near Milton
- Photos: Tri-State Marching Championship
- Photos: 8th annual All Aboard the Yoga Motive
- Photos: Corks and Kegs at the Huntington Mall
- Photos: City of Huntington Time Capsule Closing Ceremony
- Photos: Volunteers help out at Kenova Pumpkin House
- Photos: Spring Valley vs. Fairmont Senior, high school football
- Photos: Collis P. Huntington bust dedication ceremony
- Photos: Ironton vs. Portsmouth, football
- Photos: Howl-O-Wiener dog races
- Photos: Fall Fest in Central City