HUNTINGTON — A dispute between two parents following a high school football game featuring Cabell Midland and Huntington High ended in one vehicle being vandalized.
- Police roundup: Dispute between parents leads to vandalism after football game
- Thursday nightobituary update
- Huntington man charged in 2018 shooting deaths
- Ohio redistricting panel OKs 4-year plan along party lines
- Concerns raised, but Bridge Day still on for Oct. 16
- Goodwill employee becomes CEO for the day
- Bridge inspections to affect traffic
CHARLESTON — Despite encouragement from Gov. Jim Justice to move forward, concerns were raised about the safety of Bridge Day returning in 2021, bringing with it tens of thousands of visitors to Fayette County.
HUNTINGTON — Three Cabell County residents were among the 35 virus-related deaths reported in West Virginia on Wednesday.
HUNTINGTON — As part of a federal grant program, the city of Huntington has been awarded over $4.6 million to be used for costs related to the Mountain Health Arena.
Fred Dolin opened his first barbecue restaurant “The Pink Pig” in Fayetteville in June 2020. Despite all the challenges involved in opening a restaurant, particularly during a pandemic, the barbecue joint was a smoking success.
Ray Carney is the kind of outlaw you want to root for because he’s kind, generous, loves his wife and family, and is “only slightly bent when it came to being crooked.” He’s the hard-working, upwardly aspirational anti-hero of “Harlem Shuffle,” Colson Whitehead’s loving homage to noir fictio…
HUNTINGTON — The “Appalachian Soul Man” Aristotle Jones is back with two new singles to close out the summer of 2021.
HUNTINGTON — Marshall University’s golf team made its retired golf coach proud.
Winston Wright never will be confused with Chuck Yeager.
HUNTINGTON — Huntington High appears as if it stuck it to Hurricane twice already in this young football season.
Longtime Huntington residents or visitors might have a difficult time imagining 3rd Avenue without the large buildings of the former ACF factory looming over it, but that time is coming.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Historic Herald-Dispatch building sells for $330,000 at auction
- Community members shaken by death of Logan County woman found in garbage truck
- Huntington hospitals reach all-time high level of COVID patients
- Tri-State residents protest vaccine mandates
- Man sentenced in Cabell sexual assault case
- Chuck Landon: Karma strikes the AAC
- 2001 Herd remembers the past, optimistic for the future
- MATTHEW CHAD WARNER
- HADCO reaches deal with medical cannabis company
- Chuck Landon: Door to Sun Belt is open
- Photos: Herd fans tailgate for home opener
- Photos: Marshall defeats North Carolina Central, 44-10
- Photos: Huntington defeats Cabell Midland, 21-17
- Photos: Protesters rally against vaccine mandates
- Photos: Ironton vs. Cincinnati Moeller, high school football
- Photos: Marshall Sustainability Department opens new thrift store
- Photos: Patriot Day observance at Spring Hill Cemetery
- Photos: Monument dedicated to public service in Kenova
- Photo: Beekeeping class at The Wild Ramp
- Photos: Historic Herald-Dispatch building sells at auction