CHARLESTON — When Ralph Kelvington of Letart in Mason County learned from his son, Brian, that the Commemorative Air Force was offering rides aboard one of only two still-flying B-29 Superfortress bombers during a stop at Charleston’s Yeager Airport on Monday, three words immediately came to mind:
- WV Navigator Program provides free health insurance enrollment help
- Mexican national sentenced for unlawful possession of ammunition
- Man sentenced to more than 8 years for heroin offense
- Rare B-29 Superfortress takes flight over the green, rolling hills of WV
- Justice takes offense at claims state is manipulating COVID-19 risk maps
- Tri-State Trick-or-Treat times 2020
- Monday afternoon obituary update
CHARLESTON — With the latest West Virginia version of the COVID-19 risk map looking markedly different than the original Harvard Global Health Institute map, Gov. Jim Justice took umbrage Monday to suggestions the state is manipulating the map in order to reopen public schools more quickly.
HUNTINGTON — The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources has confirmed two more deaths in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
With spread of COVID-19 high in the Tri-State, Mountain Health Network hospitals in Huntington are revising their visitor policies once again.
CHARLESTON — The following events happened on these dates in West Virginia history. To read more, go to e-WV: The West Virginia Encyclopedia at www.wvencyclopedia.org.
From pretty posies to ravishing roses, a peck of perennials or a volume of vegetables, however your garden grows, we’d love to share the bounty — so to speak — with our readers. Send your garden photos to email@example.com with the subject line “Garden Photos.” High-quality .jpg files wo…
From celebrating special days to making funny faces on a regular afternoon at home, cute kids are a recipe for winning photos.
ONA — Olivia Charles always has plenty of friends.
Spring Valley High School tight end Corbin Page has experienced quite a week and the Timberwolves football team didn’t even play.
Welcome to “Second Guess” Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- BRIAN LEWIS
- Hardin sentenced to at least 20 years in prison
- DR. DREW CARLTON APGAR
- Fort Gay PreK-8 employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Editorial: Marshall's financial situation bears watching
- Seven employees at Wayne courthouse positive for COVID-19
- National Day of Prayer service to take place Saturday
- Take a guess: Planned Village Shoppes seek community input on new businesses
- Huntington will settle suit with former MU athletes for more than $350K, according to attorney
- Mountain Health hospitals revise visitation in response to community spread of COVID-19
- Photos: West Virginia Pumpkin Festival conducts reverse parade
- Photos: Local congregations gather for National Day of Prayer
- Photos: Cabell County Volunteer Fire Departments conduct training
- Photos: 7th annual “All Aboard the Yoga Motive”
- Photos: Fairland vs. Minford, girls soccer
- Photos: Chesapeake vs. Ironton, football
- Photos: Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church approaching its 150th Anniversary
- Photos: Marshall University Media Quoits Tournament
- Photos: Storytime at the Cabell County Public Library
- Photos: South Point vs. Rock Hill, football