COLUMBUS, Ohio — A judge extended a temporary block Tuesday on an Ohio law banning virtually all abortions for an additional 14 days, further pausing a law that had taken effect after federal abortion protections were overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court in June.
- Photos: Origami Workshop at the Milton Public Library
- Pause on Ohio 'heartbeat' abortion ban extended to Oct. 12
- Tuesday night obituary update
- Your 'Fancy like Applebee's' dance could win you free concert tickets
- Regrow vegetables from kitchen scraps on a sunny windowsill
- Hurricane Ian strikes Cuba, Florida braces for winds, floods
- Huntington chamber's trade show to showcase local heroes
HUNTINGTON — The number of active cases of COVID-19 in West Virginia dropped below 2,000 last week.
HUNTINGTON — More than 40 deaths related to COVID-19 were reported across West Virginia last week.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — To stress the importance of getting the new COVID-19 booster, Kentucky's governor took the jab in public.
Fans can win two tickets to Walker Hayes' “Glad You’re Here” tour performance in Huntington by sharing a video of themselves performing the viral TikTok dance to his hit “Fancy Like.”
Gardening naturally lends itself to reusing and recycling -- just think about compost and last year’s seed trays. So if there’s a way to reduce trash while saving money on produce, you can count me in. And one of my favorite ways to do both is to regrow vegetables from kitchen scraps.
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit are coming to the Paramount Art Center in Ashland on Feb. 3, 2023.
HUNTINGTON — The last time Riverside High School finished with a winning record, about half of Huntington High’s players hadn’t been born.
Welcome to Second Guess Tuesday. Here are the opinions du jour.
With just 13 weeks of college football, making it to games at each of the 14 Sun Belt Conference member schools that play the sport might seem like an impossible task, but SBC Commissioner Keith Gill said he plans to do it in 2022.
HUNTINGTON — Local heroes will be the focus of this year’s Huntington Regional Trade Show at the Mountain Health Arena Convention Center on Thursday, Sept. 29.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- UPDATE: Boy’s body recovered from Ohio River
- Huntington councilwoman wears ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ attire amid abortion ban
- Cabell County Commission hears update on Milton resort project
- Marshall football notebook: Bill Legg to coach Herd OL after Morrissey's exit
- Two killed in Lawrence County crash
- Herd offense stale in 16-7 loss to Troy
- Huntington files federal lawsuit accusing recovery business of refusing mandated inspections
- Larry E. Jordan
- Caudill to participate in pregame activities at Midland
- W.Va. House 26 candidate: Dr. Sydnee Smirl McElroy (D)
- Photos: Huntington vs. Capital, football
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. Parkersburg, football
- Photos: Sam Adams 9th Street Live Oktoberfest
- Photos: Mustang Constitution Day
- Photos: Marshall men's soccer takes on WVU
- Photos: 40th Greek Festival, Saturday
- Photos: Keep Kids Creative Week celebration
- Photos: WVU football defeats Virginia Tech, 33-10
- Photos: Marshall vs. Troy, football
- Photos: Capture the Flag at Ritter Park