An attorney for a grand juror who considered charges in the death of Breonna Taylor said Tuesday that the Kentucky attorney general "may not have presented" all the evidence but that he could not detail what was missing until a recording of the proceedings is released and his client is allow…
- Tuesday night obituary update
- Tuesday afternoon obituary update
- Jury selected Tuesday in 2017 murder, malicious wounding case
- WV Navigator Program provides free health insurance enrollment help
- Man sentenced to more than 8 years for heroin offense
- Mexican national sentenced for unlawful possession of ammunition
- Rare B-29 Superfortress takes flight over the green, rolling hills of WV
CHARLESTON — With the latest West Virginia version of the COVID-19 risk map looking markedly different than the original Harvard Global Health Institute map, Gov. Jim Justice took umbrage Monday to suggestions the state is manipulating the map in order to reopen public schools more quickly.
HUNTINGTON — The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources has confirmed two more deaths in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
With spread of COVID-19 high in the Tri-State, Mountain Health Network hospitals in Huntington are revising their visitor policies once again.
CHARLESTON — The following events happened on these dates in West Virginia history. To read more, go to e-WV: The West Virginia Encyclopedia at www.wvencyclopedia.org.
From pretty posies to ravishing roses, a peck of perennials or a volume of vegetables, however your garden grows, we’d love to share the bounty — so to speak — with our readers. Send your garden photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Garden Photos.” High-quality .jpg files wo…
From celebrating special days to making funny faces on a regular afternoon at home, cute kids are a recipe for winning photos.
RAVENSWOOD, W.Va. -- Cabell Midland's Cameron Jarvis won the individual title with a 75 to lead the Knights to a runner-up finish in the Class AAA, Region IV golf tournament Monday at Greenhills Country Club.
ONA — Olivia Charles always has plenty of friends.
LLOYD, Ky. — Greenup County High School’s boys soccer team has been shut down after a player tested positive for COVID-19.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- BRIAN LEWIS
- Hardin sentenced to at least 20 years in prison
- JEFF BLACK
- DR. DREW CARLTON APGAR
- Editorial: Marshall's financial situation bears watching
- Fort Gay PreK-8 employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Seven employees at Wayne courthouse positive for COVID-19
- National Day of Prayer service to take place Saturday
- Take a guess: Planned Village Shoppes seek community input on new businesses
- Huntington will settle suit with former MU athletes for more than $350K, according to attorney
- Photos: West Virginia Pumpkin Festival conducts reverse parade
- Photos: Local congregations gather for National Day of Prayer
- Photos: Cabell County Volunteer Fire Departments conduct training
- Photos: 7th annual “All Aboard the Yoga Motive”
- Photos: Fairland vs. Minford, girls soccer
- Photos: Chesapeake vs. Ironton, football
- Photos: Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church approaching its 150th Anniversary
- Photos: Marshall University Media Quoits Tournament
- Photos: Storytime at the Cabell County Public Library
- Photos: South Point vs. Rock Hill, football