- Plea negotiations underway in Barboursville shooting case
- Huntington building permit fees waived for repairs to flood damage
- Bare Arms reopens store, restaurant after fire
- Somewhere over the rainbow
- Summer swelter: Persistent heat wave breaks records, spirits
- W.Va. state school board president, superintendent urge halt to nonpublic school vouchers program
- Photos: Amateur Radio Field Day
HUNTINGTON — The community transmission level for COVID-19 has dropped to “medium” in Cabell County, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Nearly 20 million lives were saved by COVID-19 vaccines during their first year, but even more deaths could have been prevented if international targets for the shots had been reached, researchers reported Thursday.
CHARLESTON — Two Cabell County residents were among the COVID-19-related deaths reported in West Virginia on Thursday.
To submit a Vacation Bible School, email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need the church and address, theme, times, dates and a phone number readers can call if they have questions.
Sports, theater, science and nature — no matter what interest a child has, chances are there is a summer camp for them. For COVID-19 precautions, check the camp websites. To submit a summer camp, email the details to email@example.com.
HUNTINGTON — From rehabilitating opossums back to health to restoring nature, Rebekah Perry Franks could be thought of as Appalachia’s “Mother Nature” figure — but it all comes from her roots.
Residents of the Charleston and Barboursville areas may be wondering why there’s been more out-of-state license plates than usual in the past two weeks.
This is the fourth installment of a 12-part series previewing West Virginia’s opponents for the 2022 season. West Virginia’s game against Virginia Tech may feature a familar face to West Virginia in former Marshall QB Grant Wells..
Gentlemen, start your shovels. Those are words many, many Marshall University baseball fans had grown to believe they never would hear.
- BUSINESS BEAT: Olive Garden coming to Ashland Town Center
- Four new retail stores under construction at Tanyard Station
- Motorcyclist dies in crash on Ohio River Road
- 6 die in crash of Vietnam-era helicopter in West Virginia
- Marshall baseball stadium project moves forward with board vote
- Clayton Matthews, son of former MU coach, dead at 42
- New site, strict timeline give hope for Marshall baseball stadium
- Police roundup: Man accused of threatening to ‘shoot up’ Huntington City Mission
- Ex-delegate Evans to serve prison time for Jan. 6 actions
- John Kyle and Betty Sue Kinzer
- Photos: Loud & Proud celebration
- Photos: Families spend first day of summer at Beech Fork Lake
- Photos: Picnic with the Pops “Broadway and Beyond”
- Photos: Pet adoption event at Kroger in Barboursville
- Photos: Protesters march in Huntington
- Photos: Junior Chef Camp at Huntington's Kitchen
- Photos: Michael Jackson Tribute Paint & Sip class
- Photos: Fire at Bare Arms Training Facility
- Photos: Marshall University’s Community Cares Week
- Photos: Marshall celebrates 50-year anniversary of Title IX