HUNTINGTON — Huntington City Council members heard the first reading of an ordinance Monday night that would get the ball rolling on a series of improvements planned for Hal Greer Boulevard.
- City moving forward with Hal Greer Boulevard improvements
- Spring paving in Huntington set to begin
- Photos: Glass-smashing event on Marshall campus
- Photos: Fairland vs. Chesapeake, high school baseball
- Herd's Wells has "attack mentality" in 2021
- Logan's Scotty Browning doubles up on game-winning triples
- Bengals claim Thaddeus Moss, son of Randy
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Gov. Andy Beshear offered an incentive Monday for accelerating the pace for COVID-19 vaccinations, saying he will lift capacity restrictions at most venues and businesses once 2.5 million Kentuckians have received at least their first shot.
CHARLESTON — With active COVID-19 cases rising to their highest levels since February, and with growing evidence of vaccine hesitancy among groups of West Virginians, state officials Monday called on residents to step up and get vaccinated.
HUNTINGTON — Three new COVID-19-related deaths were reported by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources on Sunday, including a 95-year-old woman from Lincoln County.
HUNTINGTON — Shemekia Copeland took the stage for the first time when she was nearly 10 years old. She couldn’t have predicted that 30 years later, she would be known as one of the great blues voices of our time.
HUNTINGTON — Kayla Morris, branch manager of Gallaher Village Library, has been selected to join in the Association for Rural and Small Libraries (ARSL) Outstanding in Their Field Leadership Institute as part of the 2021-22 cohort, according to a news release from the Cabell County Public Library.
ASHLAND — If ever houses need to be blessed, it’s now.
CHESAPEAKE, Ohio — Michael Hill liked his team’s 13-3 victory over Chesapeake Monday better than its 10-1 triumph over South Point last week.
HUNTINGTON — Perhaps the greatest compliment to Dionna Gray is how fans raved about her Saturday despite seeing one of her worst shooting performances.
Welcome to “Second Guess” Tuesday.
- Huntington woman accused of sexually abusing, beating 4-year-old
- Child development services employee accused of stealing more than $4.7 million in federal funds
- W.Va. House unanimous in rejection of governor’s plan to cut state income tax
- Man convicted of incest accused of violating probation again, back in jail
- Coffee, baked goods now available at Wayne business
- Film directed by Huntington native picked up by Marquee Cinemas
- RACHEL KATHRYN TURNER
- Police roundup: Huntington woman caught with gun at airport
- Chuck Landon: Scrimmage shows faster pace of 'Huff's Herd'
- Capital High student shot, killed on Charleston's West Side
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. George Washington, girls basketball
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. Huntington, boys basketball
- Photos: Flowers bloom around Huntington
- Photos: Huntington vs. George Washington, boys basketball
- Photos: Prince Philip, Britain’s longest serving consort, through the years
- Photos: St. Joe vs. Mingo Central, girls basketball
- Photos: High school baseball, Fairland vs. South Point
- Photos: Easter service in Kenova Town Square
- Photos: Girl Scouts conduct cookie sale for 'Health Care Heroes'
- Photos: Developmental Therapy Center's Egg My Lawn fundraiser