- WVU business analyst discusses WV's economic future
- Event to feature stories from the spectrum for Marshall students
- Ironton man sentenced to prison on trespassing charge
- Rea of Hope recovery program changing leadership, maintaining mission
- The Santa experience this year is a mix of laps, distancing
- Kentucky counties get funding for flood repairs
- Abattoir, apprentice program mark new era for Buzz Food Service
NEW YORK — Santa is back this year, but he pleads caution as he continues to tiptoe through the pandemic.
IRONTON — Cases of COVID-19 continue to be reported in the Tri-State.
BRUSSELS — Nearly two years into the COVID-19 pandemic, the world raced Friday to contain a new coronavirus variant potentially more dangerous than the one that has fueled relentless waves of infection on nearly every continent.
NAME, SIZE AND BREED: Sunflower is a domestic, long-haired female that was found as a stray. She is estimated to be 8 to 10 months old and is a petite 5 pounds.
Recent birth announcements from our local hospitals.
The Herald-Dispatch maintains a list of organizations planning holiday-related charity fundraisers throughout the season. Send your holiday charity information to email@example.com with the subject line “Holiday Charities.”
Which one do we grade?
PORTSMOUTH, Ohio — Freshman Owen Johnson scored 21 points to lead Coal Grove (1-0) to a 63-56 victory over Green (0-1) in the Wendy’s Classic high school basketball event at the Trojan Coliseum.
HUNTINGTON — Marshall University went into Assembly Hall and gave Indiana all it wanted in one of the crown jewels of college basketball.
The West Virginia Women’s Business Center is now accepting applications for both mentors and mentees through its newly launched Start, Scale, Succeed Mentorship program.
- Herd’s Huff comments on Virginia Tech rumors
- Mexican restaurant serving free Thanksgiving meal for sixth year
- Huntington High tops Cabell Midland, advances to state championship
- Ironton man indicted on charges, including homicide
- Chuck Landon: Huff mentioned for Hokies' job
- Police roundup: Woman arrested after girl reports assault
- Large smoke plume fills downtown Huntington after fire Wednesday
- Beloved Marshall baseball coach Jack Cook dead at 95
- REV. JAMES WILLIAM DEMOSS
- Recruiters finding Nemo amidst big plays
- Photos: Huntington Turkey Trot
- Photos: Crews battle fire at Wooten's Garage
- Photos: Huntington vs. Cabell Midland, Class AAA state football semifinal
- Photos: Winter Wonderland of Lights Christmas Parade
- Photos: Small Business Saturday
- Photos: 63rd annual Model Railroad Show
- Photos: Polar Express viewing and dinner with Santa at the Venetian Estate
- Photos: Marshall fans tailgate before WKU game
- Photos: Black Friday shopping at Ashland Town Center
- Photos: Marshall men's basketball takes on Louisiana