- Wednesday afternoon obituary update
- Cabell Trick-or-Treat pushed to Saturday
- Wednesday morning obituary update
- Dodgers defeat Rays in Game 6 to capture first World Series title since 1988
- Absentee ballot applications due Wednesday in W.Va.
- Dressed up doggies: Marshall’s therapy dogs parade across campus
- Police roundup: Deceased person, larceny listed among HPD reports
HUNTINGTON — Kids aren’t the only ones donning costumes this week as they celebrate Halloween.
CHARLESTON — Gov. Jim Justice said Monday a letter, on official gubernatorial letterhead and featuring his signature, encouraging some 133,000 households to apply for CARES Act funds to help defray delinquent utility bills has nothing to do with the general election campaign.
HUNTINGTON — Three individuals at Huntington High School have tested positive for COVID-19. Two of the individuals were last at school Oct. 20 and the third Oct. 19.
Little by little, our favorite shows are starting to return to our screens after a long absence due to the COVID-19 production shutdown. This week is a big one for NBC as Tuesday, “This Is Us” kicked off its new season and Thursday marks the return of “Superstore.”
CHARLESTON — The following events happened on these dates in West Virginia history. To read more, go to e-WV: The West Virginia Encyclopedia at www.wvencyclopedia.org.
As a young boy growing up in Charleston, Tyler Jordon remembers spending many days in his grandmother’s kitchen in South Hills, working right alongside as she taught him how to make her beloved party mix, a family-favorite snack that quickly gained fame among others in the community as well.
ONA -- The only contest Cabell Midland High School football is playing now is the waiting game.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Validation came at 10:37 p.m. Central time, wearing the classic home whites of the Los Angeles Dodgers and streaming out of the first base dugout for a dogpile near the pitcher's mound of Globe Life Field. The World Series was over. The Dodgers' tortuous, 32-year wait for …
HUNTINGTON — Huntington Middle School’s game plan was ZahZah galore.
A “last, best offer” from Kroger’s Mid-Atlantic division has been forwarded to the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 400 membership as talks toward a new collective bargaining agreement between the regional union and national grocery chain continue. A vote will be collected Nov. 3-5, …
Oct. 27 (was) Characters and Print Culture Day. The 14-day Book Week period has also begun. The significance of getting familiar with books must be recognized anew. This is because the impact of the novel coronavirus and the wave of digitization have been spreading widely in society.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Joe Manchin: Precedent demands Senate wait on Barrett confirmation vote
- Police find $40K worth of heroin in West Huntington drug raid
- Community rallies to help newborn, family in wake of COVID-19 death
- Marshall's walk-off field goal lifts Fairland over Buckeyes
- Tri-State Trick-or-Treat times for 2020
- 3 Cabell County residents among state’s new COVID-19 deaths
- Plans for new senior center in Lawrence County up for approval
- SHARON RENEE LONG CARROLL
- Late Young Thundering Herd QB honored with renaming of city block
- Potential sale of ACF parking lot being negotiated
- Photos: Mr. and Miss Marshall reveal ceremony
- Photos: Rocco's Spaghetti Dinner Drive-Thru in Ceredo
- Photos: TTA introduces four new buses
- Photos: Marshall defeats FAU, 20-9
- Photos: Fairland vs. Nelsonville-York, football
- Photos: Early voting begins in Cabell County
- Photos: Huntington vs. Cabell Midland, girls soccer
- Photos: Kenova Pumpkin House gives out pumpkins to locals
- Photos: Honorary Reggie Oliver Square unveiling ceremony
- Photos: Cabell County Middle School Football Championships