- Photos: George Washington wins Class AAAA state championship
- More than 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in W.Va.
- Photos: Shady Spring defeats Wheeling Central for Class AAA title
- Hamrick says men's soccer success is no surprise
- Police roundup: Threatening communications, petit larceny listed in HPD reports
- Annual action plan on City Council agenda
- Nitro's Goins, Fairmont's Washenitz named girls co-players of the year
HUNTINGTON — Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine has gotten criticism from within his own party for his aggressive anti-coronavirus measures, but the state’s Democratic senator had praise for him Friday.
CHARLESTON — In 1973, a group of union coal miners in eastern Kanawha County formed Cabin Creek Health to care for and serve families living in the region’s mining communities.
HUNTINGTON — Since 1984, the West Virginia Young Writers Contest has celebrated student writing in the state as the result of a commitment to writing in all subjects, and to the publishing, displaying and celebrating of student writing.
Live music is returning to downtown Huntington with the launch of "9th Street Live," a weekly, Friday night concert series hosted by Kindred Communications.
“Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! (And while I have you, quick apologies for ages 13-21) — PureWow
Welcome to the “Best of …”
Marshall athletic director Mike Hamrick spoke on the success of the men's soccer program and the importance of facilities in putting the Herd programs in position to be successful. As he enjoys the Herd's NCAA run in soccer, his focus is on the future.
ONA — Cabell Midland rallied twice from one-run deficits to defeat Spring Valley 9-3 in high school softball on Friday.
People are asking What’s happening at the border? Joe opened the gates, my friends! It seems as if everything that the Trump people did was wrong so now they are going to correct it. Sucking up again with Iran? We know they hate us; they think we are chumps (and we are). As soon as they get …
WASHINGTON — The recovery of America’s job market hit a pause last month as many businesses — from restaurants and hotels to factories and construction companies — struggled to find enough workers to catch up with a rapidly strengthening economic rebound.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- 2021 West Virginia high school boys basketball tournament schedule
- Why are businesses having trouble finding employees?
- 60 Herd athletes land in transfer portal
- DAVID ARTHUR BECKETT
- DAVID TOLLEY
- Human remains identified as man missing for six years
- New charges filed against former delegate Derrick Evans
- With no questions from defendants, Rader’s testimony kept short at opioid trial
- Milton educator brings W.Va. history to life through animated videos
- Basketball newbie Siebert helps Knights to state tournament
- Photos: Readers share their prom 2021 photos
- Photos: Huntington High wins Class AAAA girls basketball state title
- Photos: Huntington High Theatre 2021 Senior Showcase
- Photos: Local musicians gather for jam session at Ritter Park
- Photos: 184th Marshall University commencement
- Photos: Cabell County’s National Day of Prayer service
- Photos: 25th annual Heritage Farm spring festival
- Photos: Huntington tops University in Class AAAA state tournament
- Photos: Ohio University Southern honors 2021 graduates
- Photos: Huntington falls to Morgantown in Class AAAA semifinals