HUNTINGTON — A shooting that occurred outside of a Huntington convenience store late Wednesday is under investigation by police.
- West Virginia native advances on 'America's Got Talent'
- Police roundup: Shooting reported outside convenience store
- Boone County prosecuting attorney resigns
- Thursday afternoon obituary update
- Breeze Airways breezes into CRW
- Justice sends 50 National Guard members to assist with border crisis in Texas
- Man indicted in fatal stabbing outside Huntington gas station
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Tears flowed as Jan Peterson gazed at the new Kentucky COVID Memorial on Wednesday, recalling a lifetime of memories with her husband, who died from the virus in the fall of 2021.
CHARLESTON — Gov. Jim Justice on Wednesday said he hasn’t done an “about-face” on the subject of COVID-19 vaccinations, despite a comment he made last week that the unvaccinated may be “the group that is the safest and the healthiest.”
GENEVA — The World Health Organization said Friday that COVID-19 no longer qualifies as a global emergency, marking a symbolic end to the devastating coronavirus pandemic that triggered once-unthinkable lockdowns, upended economies and killed millions of people worldwide.
LUCASVILLE, Ohio -- The Community Foundation of Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives presented a $13,000 check to Scioto County Career Technical Center Tuesday, May 23, to advance the Blake Rodgers Memorial Scholarship.
Philip Bowen, a violinist originally from Montgomery, West Virginia, received a "yes" from each of the four judges during the Tuesday, May 30, episode of "America’s Got Talent" ("AGT") on ABC.
SALES: A rummage/hot dog/bake sale is from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday-Saturday, June 1-2, at First Guyandotte Baptist Church. All new rummage is available.
Rodney Plumley looked at the Lincoln County High School boys basketball team returning next season and liked what he saw.
GRANVILLE, W.Va. -- West Virginia is in its worst stretch of baseball, in terms of wins and losses, that it's had in the past two seasons entering the 2023 NCAA Tournament.
It’s a shame.
If there is a list somewhere of things this region does well, youth soccer tournaments must be near the top.
HUNTINGTON — The Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce unveiled its new logo, committee logos and branding Tuesday, calling it a new chapter in the organization’s 132nd year.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- G.D. Ritzy's in Huntington permanently closes
- Tanyard Station developers working on new projects in South Point, Ashland areas
- Haley Grace Triplett
- Huntington High celebrates Class of 2023
- Huntington Police investigate two shootings
- Herd on the big screen: New football video board one of four to be installed at MU
- Cridlin Food and Clothing Pantry prepares to move locations downtown
- St. Joe celebrates 23 graduates in 2023
- Jimmy Lane Damron
- DHHR not planning to test private wells for PFAS after public system drinking water exceedances of proposed EPA standards
- Photos: Huntington High's 27th annual commencement ceremony
- Photos: Cabell Midland's 29th annual commencement
- Photos: Fairland 74th annual commencement ceremony
- Photos: Spring Valley's 25th annual commencement ceremony
- Photos: Motorists come out for Cruise Avenue in downtown Huntington
- Photos: Wayne High School's 98th annual commencement
- Photos: Covenant School graduation
- Photos: St. Joseph Central Catholic High School graduation
- Photos: 155th annual Ironton-Lawrence County Memorial Day Parade
- Photos: Memorial Day observance ceremony in Huntington