HUNTINGTON — A Hurricane, West Virginia, man was arrested last week after he was accused of leading Cabell County police on a chase through Huntington before he was found hiding under a truck.
- Area teams dominate wrestling tourney
- Hurricane man arrested after Huntington pursuit
- BOE to interview candidates for open seat Tuesday
- Proposal to give Legislature final say on state K-12 education policies dies in Senate
- WV records 3 new COVID-19 deaths Sunday
- Some GOP-led states target abortions done through medication
- Tree damage from ice storms still plagues some state park trail networks
HUNTINGTON — Three new COVID-19-related deaths were reported by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources on Sunday, including a 95-year-old woman from Lincoln County.
HUNTINGTON — Nearly 500 new cases of COVID-19 have been reported in West Virginia.
CHARLESTON — The South African variant of COVID-19 was detected in Berkeley County this week as cases of the United Kingdom variant continue to rise in West Virginia.
HUNTINGTON — Shemekia Copeland took the stage for the first time when she was nearly 10 years old. She couldn’t have predicted that 30 years later, she would be known as one of the great blues voices of our time.
HUNTINGTON — Kayla Morris, branch manager of Gallaher Village Library, has been selected to join in the Association for Rural and Small Libraries (ARSL) Outstanding in Their Field Leadership Institute as part of the 2021-22 cohort, according to a news release from the Cabell County Public Library.
HURRICANE, W.Va. — The Miss West Virginia Elementary, Jr. High, High School and Collegiate America Pageant was held in Hurricane on Feb. 20 at the Valley Park Conference Center. Thirty-four participants from around the state competed for state titles.
HUNTINGTON — Parkersburg South and Point Pleasant dominated West Virginia regional wrestling over the weekend. Their performances make them favorites to secure West Virginia state championships scheduled April 19-22 in the 74th State Tournament at Mountain Health Arena.
HUNTINGTON — Huntington High’s Henry Sheils set a record and George Washington High School’s girls and boys teams won West Virginia Region IV swimming championships Saturday at Marshall University’s Fitch Natatorium.
AUGUSTA, Ga. — Hideki Matsuyama delivered golf-mad Japan the grandest and greenest prize of all.
- Child development services employee accused of stealing more than $4.7 million in federal funds
- Huntington woman accused of sexually abusing, beating 4-year-old
- Man convicted of incest accused of violating probation again, back in jail
- W.Va. House unanimous in rejection of governor’s plan to cut state income tax
- Coffee, baked goods now available at Wayne business
- Film directed by Huntington native picked up by Marquee Cinemas
- RACHEL KATHRYN TURNER
- Chuck Landon: Scrimmage shows faster pace of 'Huff's Herd'
- Capital High student shot, killed on Charleston's West Side
- Police roundup: Huntington woman caught with gun at airport
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. Huntington, boys basketball
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. George Washington, girls basketball
- Photos: Flowers bloom around Huntington
- Photos: St. Joe vs. Mingo Central, girls basketball
- Photos: Prince Philip, Britain’s longest serving consort, through the years
- Photos: Easter service in Kenova Town Square
- Photos: Huntington vs. George Washington, boys basketball
- Photos: High school baseball, Fairland vs. South Point
- Photos: Developmental Therapy Center's Egg My Lawn fundraiser
- Photos: Girl Scouts conduct cookie sale for 'Health Care Heroes'