- Gallipolis man killed in crash Wednesday
- Christmas lights return to Ritter Park
- Tri-State Happenings: Shopping, holiday lights and plenty of festivity in town
- Marshall’s musical groups offering concerts to conclude semester
- Photos: Marshall vs. Akron, men's basketball
- Photos: Huntington Nutcracker rehearsal
- Photos: Ritter Park Christmas Light Display lighting ceremony
HUNTINGTON — The community transmission level of COVID-19 has dropped in the region.
A year after omicron began its assault on humanity, the ever-morphing coronavirus mutant drove COVID-19 case counts higher in many places just as Americans gathered for Thanksgiving. It was a prelude to a wave that experts expect to soon wash over the U.S.
COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Ohio Supreme Court has dismissed a lawsuit challenging Gov. Mike DeWine’s authority to end Ohio’s participation in a federal pandemic unemployment aid program ahead of the federal government’s 2021 deadline for stopping the payments.
HUNTINGTON — Supporting the arts when possible is essential to adding to the quality of life in a city on the rise. Here is what is going on in the Tri-State in the coming week.
‘Tis the season for the five broadcast networks to jump into heartwarming Christmas movies and specials. And while I haven’t seen all of them, I feel pretty secure in saying NBC is kicking things off with the best of the season with the extraordinary Dolly Parton. The outstanding “Dolly Part…
Located in the Area 34 workspace in Putnam County is a tiny coffee shop with a surprising variety of products.
HUNTINGTON — Kiyou Jackson smiled at the mention of former Huntington High School great interior defensive linemen.
HUNTINGTON — The list of accolades for former Marshall men’s soccer head coach Bob Gray continues to grow.
It was like three explosions back-to-back-to-back.
HUNTINGTON — Kroger representatives and Marshall University football players were at Facing Hunger Foodbank in Huntington on Wednesday to donate turkeys to local families in need.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Huntington defeats Martinsburg, will play for AAA title
- UPDATE: One killed in Huntington shooting
- Donna Sue Abbott
- Black Friday shopping brings thousands to Huntington Mall
- John Burton Caldwell
- Marshall caps regular season with 28-23 comeback win over Georgia State
- Huntington looks to avoid imploding vs. Martinsburg
- Chuck Landon: MU says, ‘Thanks, Notre Dame’
- Senior Day ceremony doesn’t always mean ‘goodbye’
- Trial of former Huntington City Council member begins
- Photos: Herd fans tailgate before Georgia State game
- Photos: 16th annual Huntington Turkey Trot
- Photos: Huntington defeats Martinsburg in Class AAA semifinals
- Photos: Marshall football tops Georgia State, 28-23
- Photos: Black Friday shopping at the Huntington Mall
- Photos: Small Business Saturday in Huntington
- Photos: Museum Store Sunday at HMA
- Photos: Herd Holiday
- Photos: Second annual Holiday Lights and Chocolate Bites
- Photos: HPD conducts hiring and promotion ceremony