- Monday afternoon obituary update
- Monday morning obituary update
- Virus-related death toll stands at 96 in WV
- WV Department of Agriculture taking applications for gypsy moth suppression program
- One jailed on felony charges
- WV's quail restoration steadies after shaky start
- Authorities warn of IRS scams ahead of tax deadline
CHARLESTON — As medical experts and epidemiologists learn more about COVID-19, a question remains: How do antibodies fit into the response to the pandemic?
HUNTINGTON — A resolution to allocate CARES Act funds in Huntington will be presented to City Council on Monday for approval after being sent back to the council’s Community Development Block Grant Committee in early June.
A decade after the Upper Big Branch mine disaster that killed 29 West Virginia coal miners, country music legend Steve Earle explores life in the state, as well as the plight of those working in the its biggest industry, on his latest album, “Ghosts of West Virginia.”
HUNTINGTON — Two incoming Marshall University freshmen have been named among West Virginia’s first class of Underwood-Smith Teaching Scholars.
Barbecue is not a new topic for Cheryl Alters Jamison. She and her late husband, Bill, wrote their first book on the subject -- "Smoke & Spice" -- in the mid-1990s, and it sold more than a million copies.
CHARLESTON - Huntington's Kerrigan Parks shot a 1-over par 71 to take a four-stroke lead after the first round of the West Virginia Women's Amateur at Berry Hills Country Club on Sunday.
CHARLESTON - Scores from the first round of the 97th West Virginia Women's Amateur at Berry Hills Country Club in Charleston.
The Cincinnati Reds reached a deal with the last of their six picks from the Major League Baseball Draft when they signed catcher Jackson Miller on Sunday.
Agree? Disagree? Respond to this Letter to the Editor here: https://www.herald-dispatch.com/site/forms/online_services/letter_editor/
- Cabell County Schools looking to implement five-day, face-to-face school weeks
- One dead in Huntington crash
- Wayne enters two-week shutdown after student-athlete tests positive for virus
- Masks mandatory in West Virginia buildings at midnight
- Justice warns of possible bar, restaurant closures as COVID-19 cases spike
- Teen entrepreneur opening new dance studio in Chesapeake
- Ceredo-Kenova Little League shuts down after potential COVID-19 exposure
- Herd That's Ot Elmore brings unique fun to The Basketball Tournament
- Sip wine, whiskey bar moves to larger location in downtown Huntington
- Letter to the editor: Is it time to change the name of Marshall University?
- Photos: Aerial views over Huntington.
- Photos: Mural project in Central City
- Photos: Fireworks Display at Christ Temple Church
- Photos: Mother's Day Do-Over at The Venetian
- Photos: Disc golfers celebrate following 2020 Ashland Open
- Photos: Business Bureau conducts free e-cycle downtown
- Photos: Paramount Arts Center hosts drive-in concert
- Photos: Camden Park opens for 2020 season
- Photos: Frostop Drive-In’s iconic mug returns
- Photos: Independence Day at Heritage Farm