- Street-sweeping concerns voiced in Huntington
- No. 3 Marshall men’s soccer schedule altered due to hurricane
- Former finance director at Huntington Tri-State Airport sentenced for theft
- Wednesday night obituary update
- Pet blessing set for Oct. 4 at Huntington church
- Police roundup: Armed man arrested after Huntington pursuit
- Upson tapped to lead Women’s Commission
HUNTINGTON — The number of active cases of COVID-19 in West Virginia dropped below 2,000 last week.
HUNTINGTON — More than 40 deaths related to COVID-19 were reported across West Virginia last week.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — To stress the importance of getting the new COVID-19 booster, Kentucky's governor took the jab in public.
HUNTINGTON — The Huntington Museum of Art will conduct its 7th Annual Fine Art Auction fundraiser at 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 1 as an online and in-person event.
Tomorrow, Thursday, Sept. 29, is national coffee day. Here are 11 places offering a special perk to honor the beverage.
IT’S THE BLUES: A new theater production based on the hit preschool television series, “Blue’s Clues and You!” features an all-new story crafted by co-creator Angela C. Santomero and directed by John Tartaglia and Melanie Lockyer. “Blue’s Clues & You! Live On Stage” is offered from 6 to …
HUNTINGTON — The third-ranked Marshall men’s soccer team will travel to Conway, South Carolina, for a conference matchup with Coastal Carolina at 7 p.m. Thursday, one day sooner than scheduled due to Hurricane Ian's projected path.
SPRING VALLEY — Brinley Elkins scored on a penalty shot after a handball to give Huntington High the only goal it needed in a 6-0 victory over Spring Valley on Tuesday in girls high school soccer.
HUNTINGTON — Spring Valley has positioned itself in the coveted No. 2 spot in Class AAA in the West Virginia Secondary School Activities Commission high school football playoff ratings.
Every week, it seems, there is an announcement that the transition to electric vehicles is moving along. And each week there’s another warning that this transition has a myriad of economic and social costs that aren’t being talked about by the people pushing hardest for the change.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — The number of bourbon barrels in Kentucky reached a record number this year, the Kentucky Distillers' Association said.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- UPDATE: Boy’s body recovered from Ohio River
- Huntington councilwoman wears ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ attire amid abortion ban
- Cabell County Commission hears update on Milton resort project
- Marshall football notebook: Bill Legg to coach Herd OL after Morrissey's exit
- Two killed in Lawrence County crash
- Herd offense stale in 16-7 loss to Troy
- Larry E. Jordan
- Huntington files federal lawsuit accusing recovery business of refusing mandated inspections
- Charles David Edmonds
- W.Va. House 26 candidate: Dr. Sydnee Smirl McElroy (D)
- Photos: Huntington vs. Capital, football
- Photos: Sam Adams 9th Street Live Oktoberfest
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. Parkersburg, football
- Photos: 40th Greek Festival, Saturday
- Photos: Marshall men's soccer takes on WVU
- Photos: Keep Kids Creative Week celebration
- Photos: Mustang Constitution Day
- Photos: WVU football defeats Virginia Tech, 33-10
- Photos: Marshall vs. Troy, football
- Photos: Saturday KidsArt at HMA