Two separate acts of vandalism at Wayne Park over the past week have left town officials in Wayne puzzled as they dig for more information on the incidents.
- Attorney: Lawsuit planned over VA hospital death in W.Va.
- Toxic PCBs linger in schools; EPA, lawmakers fail to act
- Opioid settlement talks broaden ahead of 1st federal trial
- West Virginia Complete Count Commission for 2020 U.S. Census formed by executive order
- Challenge in opioid trial: Finding jurors in a stricken area
A day of mostly listless trading on Wall Street ended Wednesday with modest losses as the stock market gave back some of its gains from the day before.
Shares of big drug distributors soared Wednesday on word of a potential settlement ahead of the first federal trial over the opioid crisis.
MORGANTOWN -- West Virginia University football coach Neal Brown is not convinced starting quarterback Austin Kendall will be out this week when the Mountaineers visit No. 5 Oklahoma.
HUNTINGTON — Marshall men’s soccer coach Chris Grassie is no stranger to national rankings. When he helmed the University of Charleston program for six seasons prior to arriving in Huntington, those rankings had become commonplace.