HUNTINGTON — The Marshall University Center of Excellence for Recovery will receive $4.96 million in federal funds to support its efforts to help West Virginians suffering from substance use disorder or behavioral health issues, according to a joint press release from U.S. Sens. Joe Manchin,…
- Ex-county attorney sentenced for wire fraud
- Ironton man sentenced in drug case
- Photos: Walk to End Epilepsy at Ritter Park
- 1 jailed on felony charge over the weekend
- 2020s Marshall Football Galleries
- Old Central City gazebo to be improved with new amenities
- Paintings, ceramics offered during museum art auction
HUNTINGTON — The number of active cases of COVID-19 in West Virginia dropped below 2,000 last week.
HUNTINGTON — More than 40 deaths related to COVID-19 were reported across West Virginia last week.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — To stress the importance of getting the new COVID-19 booster, Kentucky's governor took the jab in public.
Click for community news.
A column from Dawn Reed
ASHLAND — The Storytellers of Appalachia Book Club invites you to “read with us” on the second Thursday of each month at Conquest Books, 323 15th St. in Ashland.
Let’s be honest. Didn’t everyone expect MU to score more than 28 points against the likes of Gardner-Webb? Well, of course. Yet, it didn’t happen. Let’s be honest. The Marshalls of the world aren’t supposed to have to wear down the Gardner-Webbs of the world.
HUNTINGTON — Marshall University intended to honor a championship team Saturday, but a family reunion broke out.
HUNTINGTON — Marshall was expected to rain on Gardner-Webb’s parade.
MASON COUNTY, W.Va. — Building a strong partnership with the local school system remains a top priority for Nucor West Virginia, including reserving two spots at a school it operates to train future employees.
- Huntington councilwoman wears ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ attire amid abortion ban
- Huntington Public Works director relieved of duties, city says
- Gift from state completes fundraising for Marshall baseball stadium
- Police roundup: Huntington man charged after child admitted to ER with burns
- Charles David Edmonds
- Son of former Herd great returning to Huntington with Gardner-Webb
- Herd 1992 reunion has a family feel
- Chuck Landon: MU needs to play Colombi at QB
- The Haunted Majestic Family Fearpark now open through Halloween season
- Street-sweeping concerns voiced in Huntington
- Photos: Marshall fans tailgate before Gardner-Webb game
- Photos: Huntington vs. Riverside, football
- Photos: Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce's 2022 Member Trade Show
- Photos: Marshall tennis team hosts Play with the Herd event
- Photos: "Recovery is Sweet" celebration
- Photos: Marshall football defeats Gardner-Webb 28-7
- Photos: Marshall University receives $13.8 million for baseball stadium
- Photos: Fairland vs. South Point, football
- Photos: Community Education Drama Classes at HHS
- Photos: Heritage Farm Museum and Village Fall Festival