PORTSMOUTH, Ohio — A West Portsmouth, Ohio, man was arrested Friday on drug and weapons charges by the Southern Ohio Drug Task Force, according to a news release.
- West Portsmouth man arrested on drug charges
- Monday morning obituary update
- Officials investigating death at Western Regional Jail
- Bar closure extended for second time in Monongalia County
- Storms down large tree in Ashland's Central Park
- State sending support to Logan hospital
- 4 arrested on felony charges
With active cases remaining high around the state, Gov. Jim Justice this weekend extended the closure of bars in just Monongalia County.
The coronavirus is spreading at dangerous levels across much of the United States, and public health experts are demanding a dramatic reset in the national response, one that recognizes that the crisis is intensifying and that current piecemeal strategies aren’t working.
In the middle of a rainy afternoon, the crowd around Carnival Eats at the Riverwalk Plaza, in South Charleston, had thinned out. The tables on the sidewalk were full, but there was still a pair of empty tables inside the small eatery’s dining room.
Girl Scout Troop 31362 from Nichols Elementary School recently made and donated face masks to St. Mary’s Family Care Center and Davis Chiropractors in Barboursville. The Troop also donated five cases of Girl Scout cookies to St. Mary’s Medical Center and five cases to Cabell Huntington Hospi…
NAME, SIZE AND BREED: AraBella was brought in with her brother, Dash, when their family had to relocate and could not take them. She is 2 years old and weighs 50 lbs.
HUNTINGTON — Two former Marshall University and Major League pitchers defended Los Angeles Dodgers hurler Joe Kelly, who was suspended last week for throwing at, and taunting, Houston Astros batters.
HUNTINGTON - During the team portion of Saturday's scrimmage, Marshall quarterbacks Grant Wells and Luke Zban each made impressive throws that caught the attention of coaches and teammates.
HUNTINGTON - On Friday, Marshall redshirt freshman quarterback Grant Wells took the field with one goal in mind: earn his teammates' respect.
- Huntington woman jailed after pinning pedestrian with vehicle
- Lawsuit filed after alleged abuse of Kellogg Elementary student recorded
- Man admits to traveling to Huntington to rape children
- HD Media purchases new building in Huntington
- MISHA CARNEY
- Chuck Landon: MU fans worried about losing 'The Union'
- Chesapeake slip damages, threatens homes in area
- PAUL EDWIN DEMPSEY JR.
- Investigation underway after man dies at Barboursville jail
- Health Care Authority approves HIMG acquisition
- Photos: Marshall Football Practice, July 31
- Photos: Bhakti Vinyasa: Yoga in The Park
- Photos: South Point High School football practice
- Photos: Black Lives Matter march in downtown Huntington
- Photos: Marshall University football team conducts indoors practice session
- Photos: “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown”
- Photos: Magical World of GHPRD's Magic Show Finale
- Photos: The Wild Ramp Farmer's Market
- Photos: We Back Blue rally
- Photos: Mural project in Central City