The following obituaries have been provided by local funeral homes. Read our daily updates at 12:30, 2:30 and 4:30 p.m., and our complete obituaries in The Herald-Dispatch on Tuesday and at www.herald-dispatch.com.
- Monday afternoon obituary update
- Election Watch 2022: Campaign filings
- Kentucky native takes command of USS Constitution
- $13 million announced for recovery programs in WV
- WV House advancing bill that would give lawmakers final say on what kids learn
- 'Naloxboxes' to give WV college campus easy access to overdose reversing drug
- More than 5,200 new COVID cases recorded in WV
HUNTINGTON — More than 5,200 new cases of COVID-19 were reported in West Virginia on Sunday as the pandemic continues.
HUNTINGTON — A total of 6,500 new COVID-19 cases were reported in West Virginia on Saturday.
Roger Strukhoff was being treated for intestinal bleeding at a hospital outside Chicago this month when he suffered a mild heart attack.
HURRICANE, W.Va. — Quilt shops provide a place to socialize, to learn and, since the pandemic started, a spot to have access to materials for face masks.
HUNTINGTON — Members of the First Stage Theatre Company in Huntington gained national recognition earlier this month at the 2022 Junior Theater Festival in Atlanta, Georgia.
The holidays have left without a trace. Well, almost. Long after the decorations have come down, you still have debt hanging around.
ASHLAND -- Ashland (14-4) raced to a 22-10 lead and rolled to an 82-57 victory over Bardstown (10-6) in boys high school basketball.
WILLOW WOOD, Ohio — Brayden Webb scored 12 points and pulled down 16 rebounds to lead Symmes Valley to a 68-52 victory over Rock Hill Saturday in boys high school basketball. Levi Best scored 17 points and Caden Brammer grabbed 10 rebounds for the Vikings (12-2). Noah Doddridge led the Redme…
Marshall's women's basketball team shrugged off a tough offensive day by shutting out Florida Atlantic in overtime during a 57-44 win over the Owls at Cam Henderson Center on Saturday.
DETROIT — Two organizations that influence many Americans’ automobile buying decisions will begin rating vehicles on how well they track behavior of motorists who use partially automated driver-assist systems.
- Woman who embezzled millions from Huntington nonprofit set for sentencing
- CHRISTOPHER AUSTIN JONES
- New Herd QB Colombi eager to get started
- Nigerian national living in Huntington admits role in money laundering scheme
- Rally planned at Special Metals after contract offer rejected
- W.Va. high court upholds Hardin rape conviction
- Nucor announcement spurs interest at retired Philip Sporn plant in Mason County
- GREGORY ALLEN TOWNSEND
- KELLY M. STILTNER DICK
- Planned steel mill ‘game-changer’ for Mason County
- Photos: Winter storm hits Huntington
- Photos: Strike rally outside of Special Metals
- Photos: Snow in Barboursville
- Photos: The Good Time Bad Art Show
- Photos: Gayle Manchin tours West Edge
- Photos: Boys basketball, Huntington High vs. Cabell Midland
- Photos: Overnight snow covers area
- Photos: Readers share their January snow photos
- Photos: Blenko Glass Company's 6th annual Water Bottle Week
- Photos: Snow begins to fall in downtown Huntington