- Herd That's run at TBT comes to an end in 93-76 loss to Overseas Elite
- Scioto County man dead in Thursday crash
- One dead in Huntington crash
- Signage installed for new Rapid Fired Pizza at Pullman Square
- Police roundup: Two jailed after meth, marijuana found during Milton search
- Free COVID-19 testing in Wayne County continues Saturday
- Animal shelter receives grant to continue funding its medical director position
Leaders of state transportation departments across the nation say the coronavirus pandemic has left them facing an estimated $50 billion shortfall in funding needed to repave rutted and pockmarked roads, maintain bridges and otherwise prop up already shaky infrastructure.
HUNTINGTON — The Huntington Museum of Art has received three grant awards funded through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which provides operating expenses to organizations that have suffered revenue losses due to coronavirus-related closings and cancellations a…
WAYNE — Wayne County residents have one more day to take advantage of free COVID-19 testing, which will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, July 11, at Wayne Elementary School.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
For years, while I was raising my babies, I diligently dedicated my attention to them, all the while reminding myself that time for self care, traveling and doing nothing without hearing my name yelled from all corners of the house would be in abundance once they were out and doing their own thing.
In 2017, fans of the USA Network series “Psych” were excited to welcome back their faves in “Psych: The Movie.” But though it was great to see everyone again, the movie just didn’t feel quite right as there were too many serious turns, and an over-the-top climax in Alcatraz didn’t really hel…
SINGLE: Luke Bryan scored his 25th No. 1 single as “One Margarita” ascended to the top of both the Billboard Country Airplay chart and Mediabase chart this week. “One Margarita,” which was penned by Michael Carter, Matt Dragstrem and Josh Thompson, is the third single from Luke’s upcoming se…
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Herd That's run at $1 million ran into a guy whose already made millions as a seven-time NBA All-Star. Joe Johnson scored 35 points to lead Overseas Elite to a 93-76 win over Herd That in the TBT quarterfinals on Saturday.
HUNTINGTON — West Virginia and Kentucky will delay, while Ohio plans to start on time.
BUFFALO — The coronavirus robbed Brianna McCown of arguably her best chance in four years to finally break through and win a state championship.
HUNTINGTON — Workers with Young Signs installed signage for the new Rapid Fired Pizza at Pullman Square on 3rd Avenue in downtown Huntington in the former Five Guys location Friday.
- Cabell County Schools looking to implement five-day, face-to-face school weeks
- Former Schooner’s restaurant barge to become Pier One Landing
- Graduation party leads to ortho department quarantine
- Masks mandatory in West Virginia buildings at midnight
- Griffith and Feil Soda Fountain closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Fatally ill: How the death of an Appalachian hospital magnified local industry loss
- Wayne enters two-week shutdown after student-athlete tests positive for virus
- Ceredo-Kenova Little League shuts down after potential COVID-19 exposure
- Sip wine, whiskey bar moves to larger location in downtown Huntington
- Herd That's Ot Elmore brings unique fun to The Basketball Tournament
- Photos: Aerial views over Huntington.
- Photos: Fireworks Display at Christ Temple Church
- Photos: Paramount Arts Center hosts drive-in concert
- Photos: Camden Park opens for 2020 season
- Photos: Mural project in Central City
- Photos: Independence Day at Heritage Farm
- Photos: Frostop Drive-In’s iconic mug returns
- Photo: Herd That prepares for TBT
- Photos: Huntington High Graduation 2020
- Photos: West Virginia Freedom Festival - Day 4