- HMA’s fifth annual Fine Art Auction planned as online event
- VH1 Save the Music Foundation presents funds to Huntington Middle School
- Police roundup: Battery, larceny listed among HPD reports
- New recovery center opening in South Point
- Former postal worker admits to marijuana offense in Huntington
- Marshall football schedule
- Positive cases of COVID-19 reported in three schools
HUNTINGTON — Positive cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed at three schools in Cabell County.
HUNTINGTON — The downtown Huntington branch of the Cabell County Public Library will be closed to the public until further notice after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
CHARLESTON — The West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection’s Rehabilitation Environmental Action Plan has postponed its tire collection events indefinitely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Walk a little in my shoes; see what I see, hear what I hear, feel what I feel, then maybe you will understand why I am the way I am.” — Jerose
Are you a fan of Halloween and all things ghoulie and ghostie?
HUNTINGTON — The Huntington Museum of Art will conduct its fifth annual Fine Art Auction fundraiser at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 1, as an online event.
The 2020 Marshall football schedule with results, plus times and television information.
Earlier in the year, before the COVID-19 pandemic reshaped the world, including sports, Poca coach Seth Ramsey never could have imagined what would happen to his 2020 football schedule.
COAL GROVE, Ohio -- Coal Grove left a busload of what-ifs on the field at Jim Mayo Memorial Stadium in a 27-21 loss at Fairland on Sept. 4.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Joe Manchin: Precedent demands Senate wait on Barrett confirmation vote
- Police find $40K worth of heroin in West Huntington drug raid
- Marshall's walk-off field goal lifts Fairland over Buckeyes
- Tri-State Trick-or-Treat times for 2020
- 3 Cabell County residents among state’s new COVID-19 deaths
- Potential sale of ACF parking lot being negotiated
- Plans for new senior center in Lawrence County up for approval
- Late Young Thundering Herd QB honored with renaming of city block
- Robert Murray, outspoken coal miner who battled EPA, dies at 80 of lung disorder
- Trick-or-treat in Huntington moved to Saturday, Oct. 31
- Photos: Mr. and Miss Marshall reveal ceremony
- Photos: Rocco's Spaghetti Dinner Drive-Thru in Ceredo
- Photos: Cabell County Middle School Football Championships
- Photos: Marshall defeats FAU, 20-9
- Photos: Fairland vs. Nelsonville-York, football
- Photos: Kenova Pumpkin House gives out pumpkins to locals
- Photos: MU PAWS therapy dogs conduct costume parade
- Photos: Honorary Reggie Oliver Square unveiling ceremony
- Photos: Football, Huntington High School vs. South Charleston
- Photos: Early voting begins in Cabell County