Here is the official trailer for the"Rock of Ages" Tenth Anniversary Tour which stops off at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 9 at the historic Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center as part of the Marshall Artists Series. Get ready to rock out to the music of hit bands such as Styx, Poison, Twisted Sister, Whitesnake, and many others. The five-time Tony nominee, including Best Musical, is blazing across North America on its Tenth Anniversary Tour. Feel the Noise and Take Your Best Shot as the iconic musical captures the era that was 1980s Hollywood as Stacee Jaxx returns to the stage at one of the Sunset Strip's last epic venues, and rock-n-roll dreamers line up to make their fantasies reality. Tickets are $98, $81, $71, and $64.Contact the Marshall Artists Series Box Office at 304-696-6656 or order tickets online at Ticketmaster.com. You may also visit the Joan C. Edwards Playhouse box office from noon to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Private bar for 25-and-older crowd to open in downtown Huntington
- Ohio to participate in national-level military exercise on Aug. 5-8
- Herald-Dispatch to end its Monday print edition
- New senior living housing being built in Huntington's West End
- Landlord charged with sexually abusing tenant
- Landmark structure to become United Bank Building
- Motherly Manuscript
- Huntington police shift focus to property crime
- Zoning board seeks details before approval of rooftop bar
- Respected Marshall professor dies at 48
- Photos: HART in the Park presents The Little Mermaid
- Photos: Pullman Square Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Marshall GHA students paint mural on historic St. Cloud Fire Station
- Photos: Greater Huntington Walks Anniversary Celebration
- Photos: 36th Annual Cabell County Fair Parade
- Photos: Walk to Cure Arthritis 2019
- Photos: Cabell County's Summer Lunch Program Celebration
- Photos: Community shows support at Adams Scramble memorial golf event
- Photos: South Point community honors former coach Bob Lester
- Photos: Highlands Museum and Discovery Center's First Responders Camp