Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
As featured on
- Kentucky governor touts accomplishments in farewell in staff
- Official portrait unveiled of former Ohio Gov. John Kasich
- Beshear completes filling cabinet secretary posts
- U.S. stocks close broadly lower
- Monday night obituary update
- Alison Krauss, Grammy award winner, to perform in Huntington this spring
- Ohio Southern to host drug court documentary viewing, discussion
- BUSINESS BEAT: Prichard Building has new owner
- Lincoln County man killed in Davis Creek crash
- Three celebrate graduating from drug court
- Man to serve decades for sexually abusing boys
- New drive-through light display now open in Barboursville
- Chuck Landon: MU, WVU not going in the same direction
- UPDATE: Shooting suspect arrested
- Putnam County Optometrist Wins 2019 Young Optometrist of the Year
- Midland to face monstrous Martinsburg
- WV employees suspended after photo emerges of correctional officers' Nazi salute
- Photos: Marshall celebrates grand reopening of the Memorial Student Center
- Photos: Ironton High School Football Players State Championship Send-Off
- Photos: Fourth annual Huntington Christmas Parade of Lights
- Photos: Huntington’s Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Photos: Village of Lights tour in Barboursville Park
- Photos: Christmas with a Cause at Huntington City Hall
- Photos: Herd Holiday
- Photos: Cabell Midland falls to Martinsburg in AAA title game
- Photos: Huntington Dance Theatre rehearses for the Nutcracker
- Photos: Memorial Christmas Tree at St. Mary's Medical Center