Details for L E G A L
L E G A L Notice is hereby given that on the 8th day of April, 2019 at 7:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, the Council of the City of Huntington, in Council Chambers, at City Hall, Huntington, WV, proposes to finally vote on the adoption of an ordinance, the subject matter of which is as follows: 2019-O-11 - AN ORDINANCE OF COUNCIL AMENDING, MODIFYING AND RE-ENACTING PART THIRTEEN, ARTICLE 1343 OF THE CODIFIED ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF HUNTINGTON, AS REVISED, CONCERNING PLANNING AND ZONING CODE Such ordinance is filed in the City Clerk's office, Room 16, City Hall, Huntington, WV, where the same may be inspected by the public, and interested parties may appear at the meeting and be heard with respect to the proposed Ordinance. Dated: 3/26/2019 Barbara Miller, City Clerk LH-68984 3-27;2019
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Tuesday afternoon obituary update
- Senate passes animal cruelty, harassment bills
- Bloomberg creates a parallel presidential race. Can he win?
- Tuesday morning obituary update
- Two juveniles suspected of throwing rocks at cars along interstate in Milton
- In #MeToo era, Kobe and other athletes often get a pass
- China virus outbreak rams global tourism, costing billions
- Citizens react as Huntington crime rates continue to decline
- Father of slain woman sentenced to prison after defendant's family, attorney attacked
- City Council candidate apologizes for use of racial slur
- Aerosmith drummer loses bid to rejoin band for Grammy honors
- Business Beat: Savannah’s restaurant closes, up for sale
- HPD searching for new officers after city approves pay raises
- State Police seeking help in finding missing Huntington man
- Once lost, now found: Huntington church receives over $70,000 in unclaimed property
- Huntington church to conduct final service
- Ex-federal employee gets 6 months for accessing medical files of Ojeda, others
- Photos: WSAZ Invitational Wrestling Tournament 2020, Friday
- Photos: Closing Celebration at Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church
- Photos: WSAZ Invitational Wrestling Tournament, Saturday
- Photos: Huntington vs. Spring Valley, boys basketball
- Photos: Blow-Your-Own Water Bottle Class at Blenko Glass
- Photos: High School Basketball, Huntington High takes on Cabell Midland
- Photos: Cabell Midland defeats Huntington, 49-47
- Photos: First Lady of West Virginia visits Our Lady of Fatima Parish School
- Photos: Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum Black History Month Program
- Photos: Scholarship and Education Fair at St. Peter Claver Catholic Church