Details for ORDER OF PUBLICATION IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF WAYNE COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA
ORDER OF PUBLICATION IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF WAYNE COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA Case No. 19-D-6 Jennifer Thornburg Plaintiff, Randy Thornburg Defendant THE OBJECT OF THIS SUIT TO OBTAIN: PETITION FOR DIVORCE AND HEARING SET FOR 6/25/2019 AT 1:30 PM To the above named Defendant: It appearing by affidavit filed in this action that Randy Thornburg is a non-resident for the State of West Virginia, it is hereby ordered that Randy Thornburg serve upon Jennifer Thornburg, Plaintiff's attorney, whose address is Wayne Circuit Clerk's Office, P.O. Box 38, Wayne, WV 25570 an answer, including any related counter claim or defense you may have to the complaint filed in this action on or before 6/25/2019. If you fail to do so, thereafter judgment, upon proper hearing and trial, may be taken against you for this relief demanded in the complaint. A COPY OF SAID COMPLAINT CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE UNDERSIGNED CLERK AT HER OFFICE. Entered by the Clerk of said Court 1st day of April, 2019. Regina K. Hill Clerk of the Court LH-69128 4-2,9;2019
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Man accused in fatal fight indicted on murder charges
- Army revamps recruiting, hits enlistment goal
- Woman charged in fatal shootings loses some jail privileges
- Coal mine electrician dies in accident at W.Va. mine
- Progress reported in contract talks between GM, union
- Photos: Marshall Water Festival
- Tuesday night obituary update
- Man arrested in Huntington shooting
- Unsealed complaint by Cabell, Huntington lays out more opioids-related charges
- Romeo's Pizza a hidden gem in Proctorville
- Herd RB Tyler King dismissed from program
- Long drive gives Herd win over Bobcats in Battle for the Bell
- Yates surprises fans at MU Hall induction
- Woman charged with aiding Guyandotte robbery suspect
- Roberts' big night leads Knights to end losing streak to Wolves
- Marshall big man Iran Bennett makes weight, dipping under 300
- Land sale finalized for MU baseball stadium
- Photos: Spring Valley vs. Cabell Midland, football
- Photos: Fans tailgate before the Herd's game against Ohio
- Photos: Patriot Day Ceremony
- Photos: Marshall men's basketball practice
- Photos: Marshall defeats Ohio in the Battle for the Bell
- Photos: Dedication of Stephen J. Kopp Hall
- Photos: Our Lady of Fatima students visit the Healing Field
- Photos: Huntington WV Area Habitat for Humanity conducts 111th dedication ceremony
- Photos: City of Milton celebrates 143rd Old-Fashioned Day
- Photos: Youth Football, Chesapeake B-Team faces off with Ironton