Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
As featured on
LEXINGTON — A disbarred Huntington-based Social Security judge who was serving a federal sentence for his involvement in the Eric Conn scheme that stripped thousands of Kentuckians of their federal benefits died over the weekend while incarcerated.
- Falwell and W.Va. governor pitch Virginia secession plea
- Tuesday afternoon obituary update
- Senate passes animal cruelty, harassment bills
- Bloomberg creates a parallel presidential race. Can he win?
- Tuesday morning obituary update
- Two juveniles suspected of throwing rocks at cars along interstate in Milton
- In #MeToo era, Kobe and other athletes often get a pass
- Coroner: 4 of 8 boat dock fire victims were children
- Midwestern states consider banning bias based on hairstyles
- Biden won't commit to backing Sanders if he's the nominee
- Strike by Seattle nurses, staff closes emergency rooms
- AP Exclusive: Feds backtrack on transfer of Epstein warden
- Unite Here labor union staying neutral in Democratic primary
- Appeals court weighs Florida law on felon voting rights
- Citizens react as Huntington crime rates continue to decline
- Father of slain woman sentenced to prison after defendant's family, attorney attacked
- City Council candidate apologizes for use of racial slur
- Aerosmith drummer loses bid to rejoin band for Grammy honors
- Business Beat: Savannah’s restaurant closes, up for sale
- HPD searching for new officers after city approves pay raises
- State Police seeking help in finding missing Huntington man
- Once lost, now found: Huntington church receives over $70,000 in unclaimed property
- Huntington church to conduct final service
- Huntington insurance agents sentenced for tax fraud
- Photos: WSAZ Invitational Wrestling Tournament 2020, Friday
- Photos: Closing Celebration at Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church
- Photos: WSAZ Invitational Wrestling Tournament, Saturday
- Photos: Huntington vs. Spring Valley, boys basketball
- Photos: Blow-Your-Own Water Bottle Class at Blenko Glass
- Photos: High School Basketball, Huntington High takes on Cabell Midland
- Photos: Cabell Midland defeats Huntington, 49-47
- Photos: First Lady of West Virginia visits Our Lady of Fatima Parish School
- Photos: Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum Black History Month Program
- Photos: Scholarship and Education Fair at St. Peter Claver Catholic Church