Deborah Lynn (Curtis) and Garen Douglas Maynard are celebrating 50 years of marriage. They were married Oct. 15, 1971, at Westmoreland Baptist Church.
Find examples for free and paid packages as well as a photo tip sheet.
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Sunday, September 19, 2021
Sixty years ago, on Sept. 8, 1961, the son of Frank and Elizabeth Leffingwell, Richard A. Leffingwell, married the love of his life, Punkin Browning, daughter of Robert Lee and Pearl Browning.
Sunday, September 05, 2021
Sunday, August 08, 2021
Sunday, July 18, 2021
Sunday, June 13, 2021
Sunday, May 30, 2021
Randy and Clara Cremeans, of Barboursville, West Virginia, announce the engagement of their son, Randy Scott Cremeans Jr., to Abigail Morgan Sweeney, daughter of Gary and Diane Sweeney, of Parkersburg, West Virginia.
Sunday, April 18, 2021
Steve and Tanya Bobo will celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary April 19. The couple was married in the chapel at Fifth Avenue Baptist Church in Huntington by the Rev. Michael Williams in 1991.
Sunday, March 21, 2021
“GREAT MARRIAGES don’t happen by luck or accident. They are the result of a consistent investment of TIME, THOUGHTFULNESS, FORGIVENESS, AFFECTION, PRAYER, MUTUAL RESPECT, and a ROCK-SOLID COMMITMENT between a husband and wife.” — Dave Willis
Sunday, March 07, 2021
Bill and Freda (Chafin) Sommerville, of Barboursville, will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on March 8, 2021. It was love at first sight, and they are still crazy about each other!
Sunday, February 28, 2021
Sunday, February 21, 2021
Randall and Deborah Dunfee, of Huntington, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021. They renewed their vows in a ceremony officiated by the Rev. Steve Harvey. Lifelong friends served as their witnesses, Gary and Helen Riley. The couple was honored to have a few famil…
Sunday, February 14, 2021
Sunday, January 17, 2021
Sunday, January 03, 2021
Sunday, December 27, 2020
Sunday, December 20, 2020
Sunday, December 06, 2020
On December 8, 1950, Carl Kenneth Kilgore and Betty Dolores Plaster were united in marriage at her parents’ home on Harvey Road in Huntington. Through the years, they have experienced blessings and struggles, sickness and good health, happiness and sorrow. And after 70 years, they still love…
- Student senator seeks resolution to remove Smith as Marshall presidency candidate
- Realignment woes make Marshall sports' future cloudy
- Fan behavior leads to forfeit of JV football game
- Arrest made two years after man gunned down in driveway of Huntington home
- Ohio man sentenced in federal drug case
- Ona man who appeared on History Channel show dies
- Police called to picket lines at Special Metals
- Marshall plans to open baseball stadium by spring 2024
- Suspect in downtown Huntington shooting death arrested three years later
- UPDATE: Arrest made after man shot in chest near Milton
- Photos: Tri-State Marching Championship
- Photos: Fall Fest in Central City
- Photos: High school football, Cabell Midland vs. George Washington
- Photos: Flannel Fest at the Ashland Town Center
- Photos: Re-enactors set up for Barboursville Civil War Days
- Photos: Huntington Out of the Darkness Walk
- Photos: Westmoreland Quilt Blockers
- Photos: Huntington vs. St. Albans, football
- Photos: Marshall mens soccer vs. UAB Blazers
- Photos: Marshall defeats North Texas, 49-21
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.