HUNTINGTON — The Second Saturday Market returns to Heritage Station, 210 11th St., from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sept. 11.
For this event, market vendors will set up on the brick patio in front of the Visitors Center. Stop in Nomada Bakery for a drinks and food and The Red Caboose for locally made artisan goods.
Plan to visit the other shops at Heritage Station: Full Circle Gifts & Goods, The Gumbo Stop Cafe, Taps at Heritage, The Historic Hippie, and Birds of a Feather. Other tenants of Heritage Station include the Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District, All About You Hair and Nail Salon, Brown Dog Yoga, and The Chessie Room.
- ThreadSmith — home goods/fall decor
- Vibrant Mountain Lady — jewelry and home goods
- Bashful Bee Press — fine art
- Patty Stewart Art — fine art
- Euforia — bath and beauty products
- Daniel Testa — spray art (live demonstrations)
- April Meade — fine art and home goods
- Mike Flora — woodworking
A kids’ craft will be offered between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.