Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Kentucky governor faces big decision in contested election
- Arctic blast spreads shivers from Maine to Deep South
- Doctor sentenced for participation in Scioto County pill mill
- Wednesday night obituary update
- WVa gov asked to end sales of flavored vaping products
- Wednesday afternoon obituary update
- W. Va. county opts out of federal opioid negotiation class
- In the age of the grocery chain, Julian’s Market still thrives in Huntington
- Union reps accuse Cabell Huntington Hospital of 'union busting'
- Wayne BOE votes to initiate closure process for Genoa, Dunlow elementary schools
- Rising popularity of vaping blamed for drop in WV's tobacco settlement payment
- Photo of hatchet-wielding shoplifter released
- AK Steel’s Ashland facility produces its final coil as plant moves to close by year’s end
- Milton doctor loses license after admitting to opioid charges
- Fort Gay woman arrested for attempted kidnapping
- Long-discussed Chesapeake Bypass to receive $5M in funding
- Bill Bissett: It's time to tell the truth about unions
- Photos: Ironton Wizardfest
- Photos: High School Football, Huntington and Spring Valley face off
- Photos: Veterans Day Program at Salt Rock Elementary
- Photos: International Festival
- Photos: Huntington Veterans Day ceremony honors service members
- Photos: Mad Scientist Day at Hite-Saunders
- Photos: Ironton defeats Wellston, 56-6
- Photos: Toledo defeats MU Men's Basketball Team 96-70
- Photos: Marshall tops Robert Morris, 67-60
- Photos: Valley Health Systems ribbon-cutting ceremony in Milton