Here is the official trailer for the Sony Pictures Entertainment film, "Spider Man: Into the Spiderverse."
The PG-rated film, which clocks in at just under two hours (1 hour and 57 minutes) took home the Oscar, the Golden Globe, the New York Film Critics Circle Award, the Critics Choice and the BAFTA award for Best Animated Feature in 2018.
The December 2018-released film tells the story of teen Miles Morales who becomes Spider-Man of his reality, crossing his path with five counterparts from other dimensions to stop a threat for all realities.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Kentucky governor's pension plan passes state House
- House advances bill to aid struggling coal-fired power plant
- Equifax to pay up to $700M in data breach settlement
- Monday night obituary update
- Monday afternoon obituary update
- Monday morning obituary update
- Cleanup begins for 20 derailed West Virginia train cars
- Private bar for 25-and-older crowd to open in downtown Huntington
- Ohio to participate in national-level military exercise on Aug. 5-8
- Herald-Dispatch to end its Monday print edition
- New senior living housing being built in Huntington's West End
- Landmark structure to become United Bank Building
- Huntington police shift focus to property crime
- Motherly Manuscript
- Zoning board seeks details before approval of rooftop bar
- Longest-serving Lawrence official plans to retire
- Respected Marshall professor dies at 48
- Photos: HART in the Park presents The Little Mermaid
- Photos: Pullman Square Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Marshall GHA students paint mural on historic St. Cloud Fire Station
- Photos: 36th Annual Cabell County Fair Parade
- Photos: Greater Huntington Walks Anniversary Celebration
- Photos: Walk to Cure Arthritis 2019
- Photos: Cabell County's Summer Lunch Program Celebration
- Photos: South Point community honors former coach Bob Lester
- Photos: Moon Landing Madness at the Cabell County Public Library
- Photos: Community shows support at Adams Scramble memorial golf event