The archbishop of Canterbury has declared Prince Harry and Meghan Markle husband and wife shortly before 8 a.m. ET on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Man 10-12 all-stars beat defending champ Barboursville
- New VA program allows visits to local urgent care providers
- WVDA confirms infected Rhododendron shipments
- BOE to vote on Culloden principal, Midland volleyball coach
- One jailed on felony charges Saturday
- City to vote on management agreement, sublease with GHPRD
- Heat and humidity grip East Coast as Midwest gets reprieve
- Private bar for 25-and-older crowd to open in downtown Huntington
- Ohio to participate in national-level military exercise on Aug. 5-8
- Herald-Dispatch to end its Monday print edition
- New senior living housing being built in Huntington's West End
- Landlord charged with sexually abusing tenant
- Landmark structure to become United Bank Building
- Motherly Manuscript
- Huntington police shift focus to property crime
- Zoning board seeks details before approval of rooftop bar
- Respected Marshall professor dies at 48
- Photos: HART in the Park presents The Little Mermaid
- Photos: Pullman Square Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Marshall GHA students paint mural on historic St. Cloud Fire Station
- Photos: Greater Huntington Walks Anniversary Celebration
- Photos: Cabell County's Summer Lunch Program Celebration
- Photos: Walk to Cure Arthritis 2019
- Photos: Community shows support at Adams Scramble memorial golf event
- Photos: Highlands Museum and Discovery Center's First Responders Camp
- Photos: 36th Annual Cabell County Fair Parade
- Photos: South Point community honors former coach Bob Lester