Marshall University hosted a ceremony on Nov. 14, 2006, honoring the 36th anniversary of the deaths of 75 Marshall football players, coaches, staff, supporters and crew who died in a plane crash in 1970 while returning from a football game in Greenville, N.C.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Koch exec, Black Lives Matter in group pushing prison reform
- Tuesday night obituary update
- Lawmakers approve financial rescue for Ohio's nuclear plants
- Pope gives West Virginia diocese new leader after scandal
- Tuesday morning obituary update
- Directory of W.Va. public officials, workers
- Commission awards 5 grants to programs bolstering fathers
- Private bar for 25-and-older crowd to open in downtown Huntington
- Ohio to participate in national-level military exercise on Aug. 5-8
- Herald-Dispatch to end its Monday print edition
- New senior living housing being built in Huntington's West End
- Landmark structure to become United Bank Building
- Four graduate drug court, capitalize on second chances
- Huntington police shift focus to property crime
- Motherly Manuscript
- Zoning board seeks details before approval of rooftop bar
- Longest-serving Lawrence official plans to retire
- Photos: HART in the Park presents The Little Mermaid
- Photos: Pullman Square Summer Concert Series
- Photos: 36th Annual Cabell County Fair Parade
- Photos: Marshall GHA students paint mural on historic St. Cloud Fire Station
- Photos: Greater Huntington Walks Anniversary Celebration
- Photos: Walk to Cure Arthritis 2019
- Photos: Cabell County's Summer Lunch Program Celebration
- Photos: South Point community honors former coach Bob Lester
- Photos: Moon Landing Madness at the Cabell County Public Library
- Photos: Community shows support at Adams Scramble memorial golf event