PARKERSBURG, W.Va. - West Virginia University at Parkersburg awarded certificates, associate and bachelor's degrees to spring 2019 graduates during commencement held Saturday, May 11, 2019, in the College Activities Center. This semester, the college graduated 272 students from nine states.
Academic honors were awarded to those graduates who attained a 3.50-3.749 grade point average, cum laude; 3.75-3.99, magna cum laude; and 4.0, summa cum laude. The WVU Parkersburg graduates included:
- Amherstdale: Tracy Amburgey, CAS, Child Development;
- Evans: Sabrina Holley, RBA;
- Leon: Emily Keefer, CAS, AAS, Business Administration;
- Letart: Janae Cundiff, BA, Elementary Education, Cum Laude; Thomas Hollyday III, AAS, Computer Science; Jeff Jodon, BS, Nursing;
- New Haven: Lauryn Fields, CAS, AAS, Business Administration, Cum Laude;
- Hurricane: Michelle Kuhn, BAS, Child Development, Summa Cum Laude;
- Gallipolis: Jessica Campbell, BS, Nursing;
- Pomeroy: Nadezhda Moore, BS, Nursing;
- Wheelersburg: Christopher Johnson, AAS, Occupational Development.