RICHARD THOMAS “TOM” LAMBIOTTE, 81, of Huntington, passed away on Wednesday, June 24, 2020, at St. Mary’s Medical Center. He was born May 24, 1939, in Huntington, the son of the late Henry and Rosalind Wiget Lambiotte. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a son, James Thomas “Jamey” Lambiotte; a brother, Jerry Ray Lambiotte; and stepmother, Margaret Lambiotte. Tom was retired from Special Metals and after retirement worked for Chester Engineers. He was a member of Beverly Hills United Methodist Church. He is survived by his wife of 58 years, Martha Jones Lambiotte; a daughter, Julie Anne Oakes of Murrells Inlet, S.C.; a son and daughter-in-law, Jay B. and Rachel Lambiotte of Rome, Ohio; seven grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; stepsister, Patricia Ann Goheen of Huntington; and his wonderful neighbors on Wolfe Drive. Online memories and condolences may be sent to the family at www.beardmortuary.com.
Essential reporting in volatile times.
Not a Subscriber yet? Click here to take advantage of All access digital limited time offer $4.99 per month EZ Pay.
Interested in Donating? Click #ISupportLocal for more information on supporting local journalism.
Learn more about HD Media
Learn more about HD Media
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
3001 Third Avenue
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Cabell Huntington trauma, ortho intake suspended after COVID-19 exposure
- Employee at Kroger in Huntington’s West End tests positive for COVID-19
- Cries for police reform hit locally as trial approaches for black man hospitalized after police encounter
- Business Beat: Husson’s Pizza closes Huntington location; Marshall may use property for business college project
- Local tattoo shop combats hate with free coverups
- More than 450 in Cabell County tested for COVID-19
- Huntington developer targets abandoned houses for new construction
- Hurricane teen jailed for threats made after police citations
- Central Hardware and Furniture to purchase former S.S. Kresge building
- Employee at Sheetz in Huntington tests positive for COVID-19
- Photos: Camden Park opens for 2020 season
- Photos: Frostop Drive-In’s iconic mug returns
- Photos: Wayne High School commencement
- Photos: Fairland High School conducts 71st Commencement
- Photos: Spring Valley High School conducts 22nd annual commencement
- Photos: Cabell Midland Graduation 2020
- Photo: Herd That prepares for TBT
- Photos: Paramount Arts Center hosts drive-in concert
- Photos: Huntington High Graduation 2020
- Photos: Tolsia High School Prom Grand March