BARRETT THOMAS “BARRY” BOLEN, 37, of Huntington, passed away November 11, 2020. Funeral services will be conducted at 1 p.m. Friday, November 20, 2020, at the Wallace Funeral Home & Chapel, Barboursville, by Rev. Charlotte Jenkins. Burial will be in Insco Cemetery. He was born November 3, 1983, in Huntington, a son of Mary Bolen Hicks of Huntington and the late Stephen J. Hicks. He is also survived by his children, Katlin and Joseph Bolen and their mother, Crystal, and Brooklyn and Bradley Bolen and their mother, Amy Spry; sisters, Tamra and Erica Davis of Huntington; and a special friend, Brad Pemberton, who was like a son. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at the Wallace Funeral Home, Barboursville. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.timeformemory.com/wallace.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
1159 Central Avenue
Barboursville, West Virginia 25504
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Man who lost leg after being pinned to tree sues drunk driver, lodge
- Cabell Midland's Caudill to trade hoorays for oorahs
- Drive-thru Christmas event at Huntington YMCA lights up the night
- TOMMY EUGENE CLAGG
- BRIAN KEITH ROSS
- Lawrence County grand jury returns 20 indictments
- Cabell County woman among new COVID-19 deaths in West Virginia
- Man admits to robbery, attempted murder of Huntington restaurant owner
- Cabell County man among new COVID-19 deaths in West Virginia
- Ironton man sentenced to prison
- Photos: Black Friday at The Huntington Mall
- Photos: Marshall basketball wins season opener over Arkansas State
- Photos: First snow of the season hits Huntington
- Photos: Small Business Saturday
- Photos: Huntington Cabell Wayne Animal Shelter’s Thankful Furry Feast event
- Photos: Girls High School Basketball, Fairland vs. Coal Grove
- Photos: Winter Wonderland of Lights
- Photos: Cabell County Commission meeting
- Photos: Festival of Trees and Trains in Ashland
- Photos: Turkey Dinner Giveaway at New Life Church