JEANETTE RENEE CLARK, 46, of Huntington, W.Va., passed away June 9, 2021. Funeral services will be conducted at 2 p.m. Monday, June 14, 2021, at Wallace Funeral Home & Chapel, Barboursville. Burial will be in Ridgelawn Memorial Park. She was born September 28, 1974, in Huntington, a daughter of Janet McComas Clark of Huntington and the late Wayne Clark. Also surviving are two brothers, Christian Clark (Cherri) and Kevin Clark, all of Huntington; nieces, Taylor Fuller (Catlin), Ashley and Hannah Bowman; nephew, Tyler Clark; great-nieces, Maisyn Fuller, Kinsley Waldecker; great-nephew, Tate Fuller. The family wants to say special thanks to St. Mary’s Medical Center heart ICU on the third floor. Visitation will be from 1 to 2 p.m. Monday at the Wallace Funeral Home. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.timeformemory.com/wallace.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
1159 Central Avenue
Barboursville, West Virginia 25504
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Police roundup: Huntington police investigating second, third shootings this week
- New art gallery opens in Central City Antiques District
- Bartrum brings versatility to Spring Valley football
- Charleston mall space still set to become hotel
- Cabell County, Huntington set trick-or-treat times for 2021
- Plan to transform Kyova Mall to entertainment center an economic ‘spark’ for Boyd County
- Lost Huntington: Albert E. Cox House
- Grant for Tri-State Airport to secure air service to Chicago, DC
- Judge says, for now, WV transgender girl can play on girls teams despite state ban
- JEAN KIPP DEAN
- Photos: 2021 Cabell County Fair Parade
- Photos: Sloane Square Gallery
- Photos: Huntington Area Regional Theatre company presents "Cinderella"
- Photos: Ona-Milton vs. Fairmont, little league baseball
- Photos: Cabell County Fair Horse Show
- Photos: A Cappella in the Park
- Photos: Barboursville Splash Park
- Photos: Volunteers repaint 10th Street underpass
- Photos: "The Wizard of Oz" at the Ritter Park Amphitheater
- Photos: Ona-Milton vs. Jefferson, Little League Baseball