JUANITA ROSE FIFE, 92, of Huntington, passed away Wednesday, September 22, 2021. Due to COVID-19, private services will be conducted by Pastor Jamie Jefferson. Burial will be in White Chapel Memorial Gardens. She was born February 10, 1929, in Huntington, a daughter of the late Joseph T. and Christina Ansell Holland. She was a member of the Oak Hill Baptist Church. She was preceded in death by her husband, Robert V. Fife. She is survived by her daughters and sons-in-law, Betty and Bert Eplin of Punta Gorda, Fla., Rhonda Fife of Huntington, Darlene and Mitch Johnson of Frisco, TX, Cheryl and Dale Adkins of Barboursville, and Rose Fife of Huntington; son and daughter-in-law, Bobby and Sheila Fife Jr. of Lesage; 11 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. The family would like to give special thanks to the caregivers, Hospice of Huntington and Dr. Pinson and staff. The family will livestream services through Facebook via Betty Eplin. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.timeformemory.com/wallace.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
1159 Central Avenue
Barboursville, West Virginia 25504
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Student senator seeks resolution to remove Smith as Marshall presidency candidate
- Realignment woes make Marshall sports' future cloudy
- Fan behavior leads to forfeit of JV football game
- Ona man who appeared on History Channel show dies
- Arrest made two years after man gunned down in driveway of Huntington home
- Ohio man sentenced in federal drug case
- Police called to picket lines at Special Metals
- Marshall plans to open baseball stadium by spring 2024
- Suspect in downtown Huntington shooting death arrested three years later
- Transplants to Putnam County have finally found “home”
- Photos: Tri-State Marching Championship
- Photos: Fall Fest in Central City
- Photos: High school football, Cabell Midland vs. George Washington
- Photos: Flannel Fest at the Ashland Town Center
- Photos: Re-enactors set up for Barboursville Civil War Days
- Photos: Huntington Out of the Darkness Walk
- Photos: Westmoreland Quilt Blockers
- Photos: Huntington vs. St. Albans, football
- Photos: Marshall mens soccer vs. UAB Blazers
- Photos: Collis P. Huntington bust dedication ceremony