KATHRYN ELAINE MANN, 78, of Huntington, WV, passed away Sunday, January 9, 2022. She was born July 29, 1943, in Wichita Falls, Texas, a daughter of the late Edward Perry and Lillian K. Johnson Densmore. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a daughter, Donna Eady, three sisters, Judith Sawyers, Linda Toney and Rita Perry, and one brother, Butch Perry. She is survived by two daughters, Sherri Goodson (Brian) of Huntington and Carla Estes (Cecil Coleman) of Green Bay, Wisconsin; three sons, James Ramey of Plymouth, Indiana, Keith aka Tinker Mann (Dawn) of Cleveland, Ohio, and Dale Eady of Huntington; three sisters, Trish Bottoms (Tom), Rhonda Woodrum (Tony) and Sharon Wright (Jim); fourteen grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren. A Celebration of Life service will be conducted at 5 p.m. Friday, January 14, 2022, at the Wallace Funeral Home & Chapel, Barboursville, with Pastor Tom Bottoms officiating. Family will receive friends one hour prior to the service. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the funeral home to help with the services. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.timeformemory.com/wallace.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
1159 Central Avenue
Barboursville, West Virginia 25504
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Woman who embezzled millions from Huntington nonprofit set for sentencing
- CHRISTOPHER AUSTIN JONES
- Nucor announcement spurs interest at retired Philip Sporn plant in Mason County
- Former Huntington children's nonprofit worker gets seven years for stealing $4.7 million
- GREGORY ALLEN TOWNSEND
- KELLY M. STILTNER DICK
- ANGELA MICHELLE JOHNSTON
- Police roundup: One in custody after ‘emergency situation’ draws police to West Huntington
- RONALD “MARK” CHAPMAN
- South Point couple who died in home fire ID’d
- Photos: Strike rally outside of Special Metals
- Photos: The Good Time Bad Art Show
- Photos: High school wrestling, Cabell Midland vs. Huntington High
- Photos: Boys basketball, Huntington High vs. Cabell Midland
- Photos: Blenko Glass Company's 6th annual Water Bottle Week
- Photos: Overnight snow covers area
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. Hurricane, boys basketball
- Photos: Marshall women's basketball takes on Florida Atlantic
- Photos: Marshall vs. FIU, women's basketball
- Photos: Hurricane vs. Cabell Midland, girls basketball