NICKY LEE HILL, 33, of Barboursville, W.Va., passed away September 8, 2021, in the Emogene Dolin Jones Hospice House. He was born October 10, 1987, in Huntington, a son of Marlene Bowyer White of Barboursville and Harold Lee Hill of Barbousville. He is survived by his fiancée, Jamie Bias; two daughters, Kaylee Hill and Zoey Hill; stepchildren, Matthew Horn and Shaelynn Horn; siblings, Tina Schrock, Terry, Harold Jr., Kathy and Michael; two nieces, Emily and Jaelyn. Funeral services will be conducted at 1 p.m. Monday, September 13, 2021, at Pleasant Valley Freewill Baptist Church by Pastor Jimmy Perry. Burial will be in Forest Memorial Park, Milton. Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday at the church. Wallace Funeral Home, Milton, is assisting the family with arrangements.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
1159 Central Avenue
Barboursville, West Virginia 25504
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Huntington hospitals reach all-time high level of COVID patients
- Community members shaken by death of Logan County woman found in garbage truck
- Man sentenced in Cabell sexual assault case
- KDMC doctors give glimpse into their hospital during pandemic
- 2001 Herd remembers the past, optimistic for the future
- MATTHEW CHAD WARNER
- Historic Herald-Dispatch building sells for $330,000 at auction
- HADCO reaches deal with medical cannabis company
- Chuck Landon: Door to Sun Belt is open
- Demolition to begin on ACF property buildings by Thanksgiving
- Photos: Barboursville Fall Fest Parade
- Photos: Herd fans tailgate for home opener
- Photos: Marshall defeats North Carolina Central, 44-10
- Photos: Huntington defeats Cabell Midland, 21-17
- Photos: Ironton vs. Cincinnati Moeller, high school football
- Photos: Patriot Day observance at Spring Hill Cemetery
- Photos: Monument dedicated to public service in Kenova
- Photo: Beekeeping class at The Wild Ramp
- Photos: Marshall Sustainability Department opens new thrift store
- Photos: Midland Branch of the Boyd County Public Library opens