TIFFANY DAWN HESS, 41, of Huntington, passed away May 4, 2022. Funeral services will be conducted at 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at Wallace Funeral Home & Chapel, Barboursville, by Pastor Pete Davidson. She was born March 17, 1981, in Huntington, a daughter of Juanita Roe Arbaugh and Leo (Buddy) Arbaugh of Huntington; the late Rocky Alan Crum; late paternal grandparents, Alden and Josephine Crum; and late maternal grandparents, Mary and Hezekiah Roe. She is also survived by her daughters, Isabella Sophi Hess and Penny Hayden Hess, both of Huntington, and sister, Briana Crum of Huntington. Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Wallace Funeral Home, Barboursville. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.timeformemory.com/wallace.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
1159 Central Avenue
Barboursville, West Virginia 25504
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 4 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- McElroy wins Democratic primary in House of Delegates’ District 26
- Tudor's Biscuit World faces labor complaint from feds
- Family mourns loss of home after Milton fire
- Lavalette man killed in Huntington crash
- Smalley, Neely, Pauley elected to Cabell BOE
- Teriyaki Madness focuses on fast Asian-inspired cuisine
- UPDATE: Cabell sheriff says missing man has been located
- Nucor applies for permit to build Ohio River barge dock
- Cabell County BOE appoints Caldwell to vacant board seat
- ‘Star Wars’ weekend to fill downtown with family fun
- Photos: Cabell County Special Olympics
- Photos: Spring Valley High School Prom
- Photos: Mother's Day in downtown Huntington
- Photos: Barboursville Public Library ribbon cutting and dedication ceremony
- Photos: Gov. Jim Justice visits Huntington to view flood damage
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. Spring Valley, baseball
- Photos: Heavy rain causes flash flooding around Cabell County
- Photos: 9th annual "All Aboard BDY"
- Photos: Cabell Midland baseball tops Spring Valley in sectional championship
- Photos: Spring Valley vs. Cabell Midland, baseball