WILLARD ELWIN REYNOLDS, 65, of Huntington, went home to be with the Lord on Friday, September 17, 2021, at Cabell Huntington Hospital. He was born December 21, 1955, in Milton, a son of the late Charles and Isabelle Davis Reynolds. He is also preceded in death by his wife, Janice Reynolds, and by one sister, Mae Belle Meadows. He is survived by two sisters, Deloris Sue Meadows (Elwood) and Wanda Adkins (Russell); one stepson, Chad Boggess (Tammy); step-grandchildren, Madison Boggess, Chase Boggess, Chad David Boggess, Azlin Boggess, Johanna Boggess and Alexis Manning; nephews, Eddie Meadows (Mayme), Chris Meadows (Mary), Ryan Meadows (Donna), Cassie Bird (Austin) and Russell Blaine Adkins Jr. (Gina); great-niece, Kimberlyn Meadows; and great-nephew, Ulthran Adkins. Funeral services will be conducted at 2 p.m. Tuesday, September 21, 2021, at Bethel Temple Assembly of God, Huntington, with Pastor Charles Smith officiating. Burial will follow in the Wallace Cemetery, Milton. Friends may visit from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday, September 20, 2021, at Bethel Temple Assembly of God, Huntington, and one hour prior to service on Tuesday. Wallace Funeral Home, Barboursville, is assisting with arrangements. Online condolences may be sent to www.timeformemory.com/wallace.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
1159 Central Avenue
Barboursville, West Virginia 25504
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Fan behavior leads to forfeit of JV football game
- Suspect in downtown Huntington shooting death arrested three years later
- Invasive spotted lanternflies found in fourth West Virginia county
- Ohio man sentenced in federal drug case
- Arrest made two years after man gunned down in driveway of Huntington home
- Controversy continues regarding private employer COVID vaccine mandates
- Police roundup: Driver accused of injuring one in hit-and-run outside Huntington bar
- Tri-State Trick-or-Treat times for 2021
- Homecoming more than a game at HHS
- Chaffin new boys basketball coach at Spring Valley
- Photos: Herd fans tailgate before Old Dominion game
- Photos: Spring Hill Cemetery guided tour
- Photos: Marshall conducts National Coming Out Day event
- Photos: West Virginia Pumpkin Festival, Saturday
- Photos: Marshall football defeats Old Dominion 20-13
- Photos: Rome Fire Prevention Parade
- Photos: Marshall Institute for Cyber Security ribbon-cutting
- Photos: Heron Fest
- Photos: Hal Greer statue dedication ceremony
- Photos: Marshall University Homecoming Parade