GREGORY ALAN QUALLS SR., 68, of Ashland, companion of Theresa Ferguson of Ashland, died March 13 in King’s Daughters Medical Center. He worked in Citrus County, Florida, in the weed control division and worked in Qualls and Sons Heating and Air Conditioning. Funeral service will be 1 p.m. March 17 at Steen Funeral Home Central Avenue Chapel, Ashland; burial in Highland Memorial Gardens, South Point, Ohio. Visitation will be two hours before service. Service will be livestreamed at www.steenfuneralhome.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Human remains identified as man missing for six years
- 'Pillbillies,' 'Oxycotinville': Emails from drug exec reveal mockery of Appalachians
- Nine Cabell pharmacies controlled half of opioid market, expert says
- Herd men's soccer gets set for national semifinal vs. UNC
- West Virginians can now register for medical cannabis card
- EDDIE JOE ALDRIDGE
- Cabell group to discuss potential sale of Robert Newlon Airport
- Milton business adds mural by West Virginia artist to building
- Lawrence man indicted on rape charges rejects plea deal
- Police say WVU student died from fall last week
- Photos: Spring Valley vs. Cabell Midland, softball
- Photos: HPD swears in nine probationary officers
- Photos: George Washington wins Class AAAA state championship
- Photos: High school baseball, Capital vs. Huntington
- Photos: Readers share their prom 2021 photos
- Photos: Mother's Day brunch lessons at Huntington's Kitchen
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. Huntington, softball
- Photos: Shady Spring defeats Wheeling Central for Class AAA title
- Photos: MU Physician Assistant Program White Coat Ceremony
- Photos: First Friday returns to downtown Ashland