HAROLD RAY ISON, 62, of Blaine, Ky., died June 6. Funeral service will be 10:30 a.m. Monday at Young Funeral Home Chapel; burial at Boggs Cemetery. Visitation will be 6 to 9 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
- Time Saver Auto Title & Notary permanently closes all locations
- Ona man to appear in episode of ‘Forged in Fire’ on History Channel
- ANDREA LYNN ROY
- Cabell Commission approves litigation resolutions involving Robert Newlon Airport
- Mary Donnan, wife of former Herd football coach, dies
- Former Ironton, Herd football great Cyrus dead
- McCallister brothers face new indictment in shooting of man
- Brumfields combine for 875 baseball victories
- Former Cabell Midland star Jeffrey to pitch in Draft League
- Chuck Landon: Give O'Malley a chance at MU
- Photos: The Addams Family the Musical at Ritter Park
- Photos: Drag Me to Brunch Picnic Edition
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. Huntington, baseball
- Photos: Tri State Street Rods annual car show
- Photos: 14th Street West Arts Fest
- Photos: Art in the Park
- Photos: Greenhouse High Tunnel Open House at HEMS
- Photos: Old Central City Days returns for 30th anniversary
- Photos: Huntington Comic and Toy Convention
- Photos: Chalk the Lot at the Ashland Town Center