CLIFFORD LEO JEWELL, 48, of Chesapeake, Ohio, died Sept. 22 at home. There will be no services. Hall Funeral Home and Crematory, Proctorville, Ohio, is assisting the family with arrangements. www.ehallfuneralhome.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Arrest warrant issued for replacement worker at Cabell Huntington Hospital
- Huntington High tops Cabell Midland, advances to state championship
- Lyzenga leaves a legacy of peace, love and music
- ALEXIS “LEXI” KAY MASSIE
- Ironton man sentenced to prison on trespassing charge
- Police roundup: Woman arrested after girl reports assault
- Drug charges against ex-Marshall football player dropped
- JAMES PAUL DILLON
- Bond increased in Lawrence County cases
- Highlanders respect title foe Martinsburg
- Photos: Huntington vs. Cabell Midland, Class AAA state football semifinal
- Photos: Polar Express viewing and dinner with Santa at the Venetian Estate
- Photos: City of Huntington Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Photos: Small Business Saturday
- Photos: Huntington Dance Theatre rehearses for "The Nutcracker"
- Photos: 63rd annual Model Railroad Show
- Photos: Marshall fans tailgate before WKU game
- Photos: 2021 Ironton Christmas Parade
- Photos: St. Joe vs. Raceland, girls basketball
- Photos: Thundering Herd falls to the Hilltoppers, 53-21