JOHN AUSTIN SIZEMORE, 55, of Patriot, Ohio, widower of Christy Waddles, died Sept. 14 in Holzer Medical Center. There will be a graveside service at 1 p.m. Sept. 18 at Puckett Cemetery, Pedro, Ohio. Phillips Funeral Home, Ironton, is in charge of arrangements.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Fan behavior leads to forfeit of JV football game
- Suspect in downtown Huntington shooting death arrested three years later
- Arrest made two years after man gunned down in driveway of Huntington home
- Ohio man sentenced in federal drug case
- Police called to picket lines at Special Metals
- Student senator seeks resolution to remove Smith as Marshall presidency candidate
- Marshall plans to open baseball stadium by spring 2024
- Convicted Ironton felon who admitted driving drunk with child in car avoids prison sentence
- RODGER A. BLAKE
- Huff speaks on potential conference realignment
- Photos: Tri-State Marching Championship
- Photos: Fall Fest in Central City
- Photos: High school football, Cabell Midland vs. George Washington
- Photos: Marshall Institute for Cyber Security ribbon-cutting
- Photos: Re-enactors set up for Barboursville Civil War Days
- Photos: Flannel Fest at the Ashland Town Center
- Photos: Huntington Out of the Darkness Walk
- Photos: Westmoreland Quilt Blockers
- Photos: Spring Hill Cemetery guided tour
- Photos: Huntington vs. St. Albans, football