SHANE WORKMAN, 43, of Chesapeake, Ohio, husband of Mary Workman, died July 15 at his residence. Funeral service will be 2 p.m. Friday at Hall Funeral Home and Crematory, Proctorville, Ohio; burial at Miller Memorial Gardens. Visitation will be one hour prior to the service. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to assist the family. www.ehallfuneralhome.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
- Police roundup: Huntington police investigating second, third shootings this week
- Seven apply to represent District 4 on Huntington City Council
- New art gallery opens in Central City Antiques District
- Bartrum brings versatility to Spring Valley football
- Cabell County, Huntington set trick-or-treat times for 2021
- Plan to transform Kyova Mall to entertainment center an economic ‘spark’ for Boyd County
- Judge says, for now, WV transgender girl can play on girls teams despite state ban
- Man arrested, charged in Monday afternoon shooting
- Grant for Tri-State Airport to secure air service to Chicago, DC
- JEAN KIPP DEAN
- Photos: 2021 Cabell County Fair Parade
- Photos: Ona-Milton vs. Fairmont, little league baseball
- Photos: Huntington Area Regional Theatre company presents "Cinderella"
- Photos: Barboursville Splash Park
- Photos: Cabell County Fair Horse Show
- Photos: A Cappella in the Park
- Photos: Westmoreland Woman's Club celebrates Huntington's 150th anniversary
- Photos: Volunteers repaint 10th Street underpass
- Photos: Ona-Milton vs. Jefferson, Little League Baseball
- Photos: Sloane Square Gallery