BEVERLY JEAN STURGEON, of Fraziers Bottom, W.Va., wife of Ronald Lee Sturgeon, died Sept. 23 in St. Mary’s Medical Center. She was an LPN. Funeral service will be 11 a.m. Sept. 28 at Deal Funeral Home, Point Pleasant, W.Va.; burial will be in Moore’s Chapel Church Cemetery. Visitation will be one hour before service at the church. Please follow social distancing and wear face coverings. Deal Funeral Home, Point Pleasant, is in charge of arrangements.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Homecoming more than a game at HHS
- Fan behavior leads to forfeit of JV football game
- Invasive spotted lanternflies found in fourth West Virginia county
- Suspect in downtown Huntington shooting death arrested three years later
- Police roundup: Driver accused of injuring one in hit-and-run outside Huntington bar
- Controversy continues regarding private employer COVID vaccine mandates
- Tri-State Trick-or-Treat times for 2021
- Prichard woman found dead; husband charged with murder, concealment
- Police roundup: Woman charged in Huntington shooting
- Florida man facing second-degree murder charges in W.Va. shooting
- Photos: Herd fans tailgate before Old Dominion game
- Photos: Spring Hill Cemetery guided tour
- Photos: West Virginia Pumpkin Festival, Saturday
- Photos: Marshall conducts National Coming Out Day event
- Photos: Huntington defeats Woodrow Wilson, 63-0
- Photos: Marshall football defeats Old Dominion 20-13
- Photos: Heron Fest
- Photos: Rome Fire Prevention Parade
- Photos: Marshall University Homecoming Parade
- Photos: Hal Greer statue dedication ceremony