CLARK EBLIN REYNOLDS, 77, of Frisco, Texas, passed of natural causes and entered Heaven on Wednesday morning, November 24, 2021. He was born on October 12, 1944, to Merrill Cline Reynolds and Frances Adelia Eblin Reynolds in Huntington, West Virginia. On March 26, 1965, Clark married Sherry Lynn Bayless in Huntington, West Virginia. Clark is survived by his children, Alan Reynolds of Richardson, Texas, and Mary Laura Catena of Frisco, Texas; grandchildren, Amber Catena, Ashley Catena-Thorman, Anthony Catena, Graham Besson, Reid Besson and Reese Besson; great-grandchildren, Jeremiah, Yasmine, Cameron, Naomi, Noah, Mila, Lucy, Ruby; sisters, Carol Perry of Ceredo, West Virginia, and Sue Ellen Patrick of Tallahassee, Florida; and numerous nieces and nephews. Clark is preceded in death by his parents and his wife. Arrangements are being handled by Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow in Frisco, Texas. Clark will be laid to rest beside his wife, Sherry, at Ridgeview West Memorial Park in Frisco, Texas. A graveside ceremony for immediate family will be held at Ridgeview West Memorial Park in early December. The family is requesting any memorial contributions be made in his memory to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital either online or by phone at 800-805-5856. To convey condolences or to sign an online registry, please visit www.tjmfuneral.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
- Woman who embezzled millions from Huntington nonprofit set for sentencing
- CHRISTOPHER AUSTIN JONES
- New Herd QB Colombi eager to get started
- Nigerian national living in Huntington admits role in money laundering scheme
- Rally planned at Special Metals after contract offer rejected
- W.Va. high court upholds Hardin rape conviction
- Nucor announcement spurs interest at retired Philip Sporn plant in Mason County
- GREGORY ALLEN TOWNSEND
- KELLY M. STILTNER DICK
- Planned steel mill ‘game-changer’ for Mason County
- Photos: Winter storm hits Huntington
- Photos: Strike rally outside of Special Metals
- Photos: Snow in Barboursville
- Photos: The Good Time Bad Art Show
- Photos: Gayle Manchin tours West Edge
- Photos: Boys basketball, Huntington High vs. Cabell Midland
- Photos: Overnight snow covers area
- Photos: Readers share their January snow photos
- Photos: Blenko Glass Company's 6th annual Water Bottle Week
- Photos: Snow begins to fall in downtown Huntington