FRANK PULCRANO, 86, resident of Marco Island, Fla., passed away peacefully at Physicians Regional Hospital, Naples, Fla., on Monday, November 2, 2020. Frank was born in Bayonne, N.J., and married 64 years to his deceased wife, Marilyn Pulcrano. Frank is preceded in death by his father and mother, Thomas and Anna Pulcrano, and stepmother, Theresa Pulcrano. Frank is survived by his sister, Camille Wilkinson, Brick, N.J. Frank has three children and six grandchildren, James (Annabel) Pulcrano, Buchillon, Switzerland, Donna Stevenson, Nashville, Tenn., Richard (Lisa) Pulcrano, Huntington, W.Va. His six grandchildren are Marisa (Cedric) Schwab, San Francisco, Calif., Rebecca Pulcrano, Guerneville, Calif., Allison (Louis) Lagakis, Charleston, S.C., Nicholas Pulcrano, Huntington, W.Va., Matthew Stevenson, Rock Hill, S.C., and Jack Pulcrano, Buchillon, Switzerland. Frank rose through the ranks, first as a draftsman, eventually as a senior engineer, head of R&D, and then plant manager, all at ACF (a freight train manufacturer). After ACF he was head of purchasing at TWA and eventually as president of a subsidiary company of AAR (an airline industry supplier). Frank retired at 62 years of age and lived in Rock Hill, S.C., and Marco Island, Fla. In his retirement he loved to play golf, fish, play Gin Rummy and, most of all, be married to his wife, Marilyn, for 64 years. Frank and Marilyn had many friends from all over the world and cherished these friendships. Frank was a member of the San Marco Catholic Church and in the Knights of Columbus. When Frank passed, he took his last breath on Earth and took his first breath in Heaven, joining the love of his life. Now they are together again, watching over their children, grandchildren and their friends from around the world. There was a Mass on November 19 at 1 p.m. at the San Marco Catholic Church, 851 San Marco Road, Marco Island, FL 34145, and a celebration to follow at the ClubHouse at Grand Bay in Marco Island. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made in Frank and Marilyn’s memory to Avow Hospice of Naples, FL, 1095 Whippoorwill Lane, Naples, FL 34105.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- W.Va. high court upholds life sentence for Huntington man acquitted of murder
- Controversy erupts over Cabell County Commission resolution to dissolve airport authority
- Details released, bond set in Huntington home invasion
- Wayne County weighing four-day in-person school week
- Herd football likely sitting out again this week
- Meth dealer, user gets nearly five years in federal prison
- Downtown Huntington revitalization plan underway
- WVSSAC's Dolan confirms Cabell Midland football has positive COVID-19 case
- Pennsylvania first requires masks during play, then backtracks
- Map-induced forfeits move Cabell Midland, Bridgeport into Class AAA semifinals
- Photos: Cabell County Commission meeting
- Photos: Tie Some Love on Huntington
- Photos: Ironton vs. Kirtland, state football championship
- Photos: Turkey Dinner Giveaway at New Life Church
- Photos: Festival of Trees and Trains in Ashland
- Photos: Holiday tree decorating at HMA
- Photos: A.D. Lewis Center Thanksgiving dinner giveaway
- Photos: Santa Claus at the Huntington Mall
- Photos: Operation Christmas Child collection event
- Photos: Election Day