KATHY LYNN LYNCH TAYLOR, 54, wife of Paul Taylor of Ona, W.Va., passed away Wednesday evening, November 18, 2020, at her home. Kathy was born July 1, 1966, in Ashland, Kentucky. She was a 1984 graduate of Paul G. Blazer High School and a graduate of Morehead State University. She was a Sales Representative with Daman Superior of East Brady, Pa., and attended Milton Baptist Church. Kathy enjoyed outdoor adventures with her husband and family, such as hiking, boating, kayaking, backpacking and trips to the beach. Kathy leaves behind her loving husband, Charles Paul Taylor Jr.; mother, Judy Lynch; father, Tom Lynch (Kim); brothers, Jay and Greg Carney; sister, Megan Taylor (Bryan); sons, Chad Taylor (Crystal), Benji Taylor (Megan); daughter, Tiffani Stewart (Patrick); grandchildren, Makinley, Caspian, Colton, Finn, Naz and Monroe; niece and nephew, Collin and Reagan; along with a host of extended family and friends. Due to Kentucky’s COVID-19 mandated restrictions, funeral services will be private. Burial will be in Bellefonte Memorial Gardens in Flatwoods, Ky. Caniff Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences and memories may be left for the family at www.canifffuneralhome.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- W.Va. high court upholds life sentence for Huntington man acquitted of murder
- Controversy erupts over Cabell County Commission resolution to dissolve airport authority
- Details released, bond set in Huntington home invasion
- Wayne County weighing four-day in-person school week
- Herd football likely sitting out again this week
- Meth dealer, user gets nearly five years in federal prison
- Downtown Huntington revitalization plan underway
- Pennsylvania first requires masks during play, then backtracks
- Map-induced forfeits move Cabell Midland, Bridgeport into Class AAA semifinals
- WVSSAC's Dolan confirms Cabell Midland football has positive COVID-19 case
- Photos: Cabell County Commission meeting
- Photos: Tie Some Love on Huntington
- Photos: Ironton vs. Kirtland, state football championship
- Photos: Turkey Dinner Giveaway at New Life Church
- Photos: Festival of Trees and Trains in Ashland
- Photos: Holiday tree decorating at HMA
- Photos: A.D. Lewis Center Thanksgiving dinner giveaway
- Photos: Santa Claus at the Huntington Mall
- Photos: Election Day
- Photos: Operation Christmas Child collection event