KEITH DEWAYNE WIEBE finished his race and ran into the arms of his Savior on December 2, 2021. Keith will be missed and remembered by his sweet fiancee, Becky Moir, and his loving children, Keith (and Kim) Wiebe Jr., Maureen (and Rob) Van Den Berg, Elizabeth Wiebe (and fiance Nathan Correll) and Susan (and Dan) Rundle; and grandchildren, David Wiebe, Danelle Wiebe, Katie Van Den Berg, Olivia Van Den Berg, Claire Rundle, Eliza Rundle, Ian Rundle and Harrison Rundle. He is also survived by his dear father, Ernest Wiebe; his brothers, Lloyd (and Judy) Wiebe and Jerry (and Beth) Wiebe; as well as a host of nieces and nephews. Funeral services will be conducted on Monday, December 6, 2021, at 1 p.m. at Grace Gospel Church, Huntington, by Pastor Keith Wiebe Jr. Burial will take place on Tuesday, December 7, 2021, at 10 a.m. at White Chapel Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends on Monday, December 6, 2021, from 10 a.m. until service time at the Grace Gospel Church. Reger Funeral Home, Huntington, is assisting the family. Online condolences may be made to the family at www.regerfh.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- County sends letter to employees about absences
- Planned steel mill ‘game-changer’ for Mason County
- Nigerian national living in Huntington admits role in money laundering scheme
- New Herd QB Colombi eager to get started
- Rally planned at Special Metals after contract offer rejected
- W.Va. high court upholds Hardin rape conviction
- LISA LYNN FERGUSON
- Texas Tech QB Colombi commits to Marshall
- REBECCA LYNN COLLINS
- Lawmakers look at ways to increase funding, recruitment for VFDs
- Photos: Winter storm hits Huntington
- Photos: Snow begins to fall in downtown Huntington
- Photos: Snow in Barboursville
- Photos: Fishing at Lake William in Barboursville.
- Photos: Readers share their January snow photos
- Photos: Frost Bite Freeze Out at Beech Fork
- Photos: Gayle Manchin tours West Edge
- Photos: Huntington vs. Spring Valley, girls basketball
- Photos: Boys basketball, Ashland Paul Blazer vs. Huntington
- Photos: West Virginia Academic Showdown at Marshall University