KEITH “RANDY” NICHOLAS, 60, of Barboursville, W.Va., went to be with his Lord and Savior on Monday, October 25, 2021. Funeral services will be conducted on Saturday, October 30, 2021, at noon at the Reger Funeral Chapel by Pastors Willie May and Jody Fortner. Burial will follow at Spring Valley Memory Gardens. Born on April 1, 1961, in Huntington, W.Va., he was the son of the late Carl Richard and Faye Smith Nicholas. In addition to his parents, he was also preceded by his brother, Scott Nicholas, and son, Rocky Nicholas. Randy is the husband of Amy Holbrook Nicholas of Barboursville, W.Va. He is the father of Richie Nicholas of North Carolina, Wes Skaggs and Bear Nicholas of Huntington. He is also survived by four grandchildren, Gracie and Kendall Nicholas of South Carolina and Jaxson and Harper Nicholas of Denver, North Carolina. Randy is the second eldest of seven boys: David and Lora Nicholas, Kenny Nicholas, Larry and Meg Nicholas, Mark Nicholas of Huntington, Carl and Erin Nicholas of Ashland, Ky.; and a host of nieces and nephews. Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, October 29, 2021, at the Reger Funeral Home, Huntington, W.Va. Online condolences may be made to the family at www.regerfh.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
- A dentist became a top opioid buyer in W.Va. Now a drug firm faces penalty for ignoring red flags
- Arrest warrant issued for replacement worker at Cabell Huntington Hospital
- Drug charges against ex-Marshall football player dropped
- ALEXIS “LEXI” KAY MASSIE
- Martinsburg routs Huntington High, 62-21
- Lyzenga leaves a legacy of peace, love and music
- Cannabis education center in Huntington ready to open
- Herd bowl announcement to come Sunday
- Prep sports notebook: Former Coal Grove star makes NFL debut
- After long wait, Milton girl receives new heart
- Photos: Ritter Park Christmas display lighting
- Photos: Barboursville Christmas Parade
- Photos: Christmas with a Cause 2021
- Photos: Martinsburg tops Huntington, 62-21 in Class AAA championship
- Photos: Readers' deer photos 2021
- Photos: City of Huntington Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Photos: Huntington Dance Theatre rehearses for "The Nutcracker"
- Photos: 2021 Ironton Christmas Parade
- Photos: St. Joe vs. Raceland, girls basketball
- Photos: King of the Mountain State at Mountain Health Arena