LARRY ALLEN McCOMAS, 66, of Huntington, husband of Marilyn McComas, died Feb. 17 in Emogene Dolin Jones Hospice House. Funeral services will be conducted at 1 p.m. Feb. 21 at the Reger Funeral Chapel. Burial will take place at 11 a.m. Feb. 23 at Spring Hill Cemetery. A procession will leave the funeral home at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday. The funeral will be livestreamed. Larry was a machinist for CSX Railroad. Visitation will be two hours before service Feb. 21 at the funeral home. www.regerfh.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
- Second round of Pandemic EBT payments for eligible children to be sent in March
- New Hatfield-McCoy trails set to open March 1
- BUSINESS BEAT: The Human Bean will be brewing soon in Barboursville
- Sources: Former Herd greats Bartrum, Chapman to join Huff's staff
- Cabwaylingo Hatfield-McCoy trails set to open March 1
- Schools unite to support beloved photographer Sanborn
- American Pickers to return to WV, seeking collections
- The Jewel City turns 150: Huntington has proud past — and exciting future
- Centrist Democrats flex muscles, create headaches for Biden
- With decision made for future of two schools in Cabell County, third expected this week
- Photos: Flood waters rise around Huntington
- Photos: Cleanup continues at Heritage Farm
- Photos: Fairland vs. Coal Grove, girls basketball
- Photos: Chesapeake vs. Coal Grove, boys basketball
- Photos: Boy's High School Basketball, Fairland vs. Portsmouth
- Photos: Marshall vs. North Texas, men's basketball
- Photos: Ohio Division III boy's basketball sectional tournament semifinals
- Photos: Ohio high school girl's basketball Division III sectional tournament championship
- Photos: MU women's basketball vs. Rice University, Saturday
- Photos: Area hit with second winter storm