LAURA JEAN LAMBERT, 76, of Beckley, W.Va., widow of James Edward Lambert, died Sept. 7 in Cabell Huntington Hospital. She was a homemaker. There are to be no services at this time. Chapman’s Mortuary, Huntington, is assisting the family. www.chapmans-mortuary.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Historic Herald-Dispatch building sells for $330,000 at auction
- Community members shaken by death of Logan County woman found in garbage truck
- Huntington hospitals reach all-time high level of COVID patients
- Tri-State residents protest vaccine mandates
- Man sentenced in Cabell sexual assault case
- Chuck Landon: Karma strikes the AAC
- 2001 Herd remembers the past, optimistic for the future
- MATTHEW CHAD WARNER
- HADCO reaches deal with medical cannabis company
- Chuck Landon: Door to Sun Belt is open
- Photos: Herd fans tailgate for home opener
- Photos: Marshall defeats North Carolina Central, 44-10
- Photos: Huntington defeats Cabell Midland, 21-17
- Photos: Protesters rally against vaccine mandates
- Photos: Ironton vs. Cincinnati Moeller, high school football
- Photos: Marshall Sustainability Department opens new thrift store
- Photos: Patriot Day observance at Spring Hill Cemetery
- Photos: Monument dedicated to public service in Kenova
- Photo: Beekeeping class at The Wild Ramp
- Photos: Historic Herald-Dispatch building sells at auction