LESLIE GENE BRYAN, 70, of Kenova, passed away Saturday, July 25, 2020, at his residence. Funeral service will be conducted 7:30 p.m. Friday, July 31, 2020, at Rollins Funeral Home in Kenova with Pastor Roy Jones officiating. He was born August 26, 1949, in Kenova, W.Va., a son of the late Buford and Virginia Morrison Bryan. Les was a self-employed contractor and attended the Victory Baptist Church. He was a veteran, having served in the U.S. Army for 8 years, where he also served in Vietnam. He was a member of the American Legion Post 93 for 46 years. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one son, Leslie Charles Bryan, and one brother, Eskel Bryan. He is survived by his beloved wife, Lois Gail Jones Bryan; two daughters and one son-in-law, Angela Damron (Chad) and Cheryl Webb; four sons and one daughter-in-law, John and Freland Bryan, Troy Cain (Mary Ann) and Randall Cain; ten grandchildren, Joshua Bryan (Kerri), Jeremiah Bryan, Seth, Evan, Damron, Darius, Daeshaun, Toria-Webb, Troy II and Miguel Cain; two great-grandchildren, Rylan and Mylah Bryan; special friends, Clark and April Scaggs; two nieces, Ellen and LeaAnn; and one nephew, Edward. Visitation will be from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday, July 31, 2020, at Rollins Funeral Home in Kenova. Online condolences may be expressed at www.rollinsfh.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Community rallies to help newborn, family in wake of COVID-19 death
- Letter to the editor: Candidates' hate speech is a danger to children
- Man gets prison time for child porn charges in Huntington
- MICHAEL SCOTT ADKINS
- One injured in Huntington stabbing
- Tri-State Trick-or-Treat times for 2020
- SHARON RENEE LONG CARROLL
- Twelvepole Manor to open outdoor trail after indoor attraction shut down
- Trial reset in false mall kidnapping case
- Menards opens at Tanyard Station
- Photos: Menards in Barboursville opens for business
- Photos: TTA introduces four new buses
- Photos: Mr. and Miss Marshall reveal ceremony
- Photos: Fall foliage in Huntington
- Photos: Early voting begins in Cabell County
- Photos: Huntington vs. Cabell Midland, girls soccer
- Photos: Honorary Reggie Oliver Square unveiling ceremony
- Photos: Marshall vs. Louisiana Tech, football
- Photos: Football, Huntington High School vs. South Charleston
- Photos: Marshall defeats FAU, 20-9