MARY ANN HALL, 56, of Southside, W.Va., died June 26 at Emogene Dolin Jones Hospice House. Private services will be held. Beard Mortuary is in charge of arrangements.
Essential reporting in volatile times.
Not a Subscriber yet? Click here to take advantage of All access digital limited time offer $4.99 per month EZ Pay.
Interested in Donating? Click #ISupportLocal for more information on supporting local journalism.
Learn more about HD Media
Learn more about HD Media
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Cabell County Schools looking to implement five-day, face-to-face school weeks
- Former Schooner’s restaurant barge to become Pier One Landing
- Graduation party leads to ortho department quarantine
- Masks mandatory in West Virginia buildings at midnight
- Griffith and Feil Soda Fountain closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Fatally ill: How the death of an Appalachian hospital magnified local industry loss
- Wayne enters two-week shutdown after student-athlete tests positive for virus
- Herd That's Ot Elmore brings unique fun to The Basketball Tournament
- Ceredo-Kenova Little League shuts down after potential COVID-19 exposure
- Sip wine, whiskey bar moves to larger location in downtown Huntington
- Photos: Aerial views over Huntington.
- Photos: Fireworks Display at Christ Temple Church
- Photos: Paramount Arts Center hosts drive-in concert
- Photos: Camden Park opens for 2020 season
- Photos: Mural project in Central City
- Photos: Independence Day at Heritage Farm
- Photos: Frostop Drive-In’s iconic mug returns
- Photo: Herd That prepares for TBT
- Photos: Huntington High Graduation 2020
- Photos: Spring Valley High School conducts 22nd annual commencement