ROBERT THOMAS PHILLIPS, 72, of Huntington, died Dec. 6 in the Emogene Dolin Jones Hospice House. Private services will be held. Hall Funeral Home and Crematory, Proctorville, Ohio, is assisting the family with arrangements. www.ehallfuneralhome.com.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- DR. KENNETH J. O'CONNOR
- County sends letter to employees about absences
- Basketball rivals comfort one another in deaths of parents
- Justice receiving care at home, ‘not doing well’ after contracting COVID-19
- New planned strip mall development in South Point contingent on infrastructure grants
- Cabell County indictments: Lesage man indicted on arson charge
- Brad Smith and E. Gordon Gee: WVU, Marshall cooperate to move state forward
- Special Metals layoffs come as strike negotiations continue
- TIFFANI BROOKE YOUNG DIAL
- REV. WILLIAM KEITH CREASY
- Photos: First day of Marshall's 2022 Spring semester
- Photos: Fishing at Lake William in Barboursville.
- Photos: 34th annual The Original Toughman Contest, Night Two
- Photos: Boy's basketball, Huntington St. Joe vs. Lawrence County
- Photos: “A Night on 5th” art walk
- Photos: Facing Hunger Foodbank mobile food pantry
- Photos: 34th annual The Original Toughman Contest
- Photos: Frost Bite Freeze Out at Beech Fork
- Photos: Cabell Midland vs. South Charleston, boys basketball
- Photos: Spring Valley vs. Huntington, boys basketball