SHEILA DOSS JONES, 72, of Parkland, Fla., formerly of Huntington, died Dec. 17 at St. Mary's Medical Center. Memorial service will be 2 p.m. Monday at Ferrell Chambers Funeral Home. www.ferrell-chambersfuneralhome.com
Essential reporting in volatile times.
Not a Subscriber yet? Click here to take advantage of All access digital limited time offer $4.99 per month EZ Pay.
Interested in Donating? Click #ISupportLocal for more information on supporting local journalism.
Learn more about HD Media
Learn more about HD Media
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
- Cabell County Schools looking to implement five-day, face-to-face school weeks
- One dead in Huntington crash
- Wayne enters two-week shutdown after student-athlete tests positive for virus
- Masks mandatory in West Virginia buildings at midnight
- Justice warns of possible bar, restaurant closures as COVID-19 cases spike
- Teen entrepreneur opening new dance studio in Chesapeake
- Ceredo-Kenova Little League shuts down after potential COVID-19 exposure
- Herd That's Ot Elmore brings unique fun to The Basketball Tournament
- Sip wine, whiskey bar moves to larger location in downtown Huntington
- Letter to the editor: Is it time to change the name of Marshall University?
- Photos: Aerial views over Huntington.
- Photos: Mural project in Central City
- Photos: Fireworks Display at Christ Temple Church
- Photos: Mother's Day Do-Over at The Venetian
- Photos: Disc golfers celebrate following 2020 Ashland Open
- Photos: Business Bureau conducts free e-cycle downtown
- Photos: Paramount Arts Center hosts drive-in concert
- Photos: Camden Park opens for 2020 season
- Photos: Frostop Drive-In’s iconic mug returns
- Photos: Independence Day at Heritage Farm