WILLIAM C. “BILL” FOUCH passed away quietly Saturday morning, January 9, 2021, at his home in Lebanon, Va., after a prolonged illness. Bill was born in Carter County, Kentucky, and spent the majority of his life in Ceredo, W.Va., before moving to Lebanon, Va., in 2003. He was a lifetime member of the Ceredo Baptist Church and retired from Houdaille Industries as Quality Control Supervisor. He was preceded in death by his mother, Nellie Hutchinson Fouch, his father, Ernest Fouch of Ceredo, W.Va., and a brother, Jack Elam of Pomeroy, Ohio. He is survived by his wife, Linda of Lebanon, Va.; daughter and son-in-law, Jennifer and Mark Skeen of Lebanon, Va.; a son and daughter-in-law, Len and Teresa Fouch of McCormick, S.C.; three grandsons, Nicolas Evans, Jonathan Skeen and Matthew and Loren Fouch; and three great-grandchildren, Tyler and Hailey Evans, and Andrew Fouch. The family requests that in lieu of flowers, please make a contribution to your local food pantry. Expressions of sympathy may be made to the family online at www.combsfuneralservice.com. Combs — Hess Funeral Service, 291 Highway 71 Fincastle Road, Lebanon, VA 24266; 276-889-4444 is serving the Fouch family.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at email@example.com. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Alabama’s Huff offered Marshall head coaching job
- “I don’t know what treason is:” Hurricane woman faces charges after accused of entering US Capitol
- Sources: Majority of Herd’s 2020 staff will not return
- Huntington-filmed streaming series 'Normal for Now' takes on pandemic life
- Marshall board signs off on Huff's hiring
- Huntington restaurant owner creates relief effort to help struggling industry
- Huff officially announced as Marshall's new head coach
- Police roundup: Pikeville teen jailed on child porn charges
- Chuck Landon: MU should hire Huff as new football coach
- No decision yet on Herd's next head football coach
- Marshall University students return to residence halls
- Photos: Marshall vs. WKU, men's basketball
- Photos: Boy's High School Basketball, Fairland vs Coal Grove
- Photos: Chesapeake vs. Ironton, girls basketball
- Photos: Tri-State Hoops Throwdown, Fairland vs. Fairfield
- Photos: Marshall vs. WKU, women's basketball
- Photos: Girl's High School Basketball, Ashland vs. Morgan County
- Photos: Boy's High School Basketball, Ashland vs Robertson County
- Photos: South Point vs. Gallia Academy, boys basketball
- Photos: People spend time outdoors in the warm weekend weather