WILLIAM F. HOFFMAN, 89, of Point Pleasant, W.Va., died July 19 at his residence. Funeral service will be 1 p.m. Friday at Wilcoxen Funeral Home; burial at Concord Cemetery. Visitation will be 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Search Past Obituaries
Submit An Obituary
We accept obituaries only from the funeral home in charge. For information on submitting an obituary, please contact The Herald-Dispatch by phone at 304-526-2793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Obituaries for The Herald-Dispatch must be received by 2 p.m. to appear in the next day’s publication. Obituaries for the Wayne County News, which publishes on Wednesday, must be received by noon Tuesday.
Click Today's Obituaries to view all of the listings.
- Police roundup: Huntington police investigating second, third shootings this week
- Sons of Marshall football stars to play in college
- Seven apply to represent District 4 on Huntington City Council
- Cabell County, Huntington set trick-or-treat times for 2021
- Plan to transform Kyova Mall to entertainment center an economic ‘spark’ for Boyd County
- Man arrested, charged in Monday afternoon shooting
- New art gallery opens in Central City Antiques District
- Judge says, for now, WV transgender girl can play on girls teams despite state ban
- Team 23 brings plenty of firepower to TBT
- Bartrum brings versatility to Spring Valley football
- Photos: Ona-Milton vs. Fairmont, little league baseball
- Photos: National Ice Cream Day in Huntington
- Photos: Huntington Area Regional Theatre company presents "Cinderella"
- Photos: Little League state tournament, Ona/Milton vs. Oceana
- Photos: Barboursville Splash Park
- Photos: Westmoreland Woman's Club celebrates Huntington's 150th anniversary
- Photos: A Cappella in the Park
- Photos: Volunteers repaint 10th Street underpass
- Photos: Ona-Milton vs. Jefferson, Little League Baseball
- Photos: Former Huntington mayor Jean Dean through the years