As the shadows grew longer, the reporter parts ways with the photographer in front of Kenova's municipal building. The reporter makes one last driving pass through the towns of Kenova and Ceredo looking for stories that could be told. But it seems the sweltering heat from the July day has managed to put the sleepy C-K community to bed a little early.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Private bar for 25-and-older crowd to open in downtown Huntington
- Ohio to participate in national-level military exercise on Aug. 5-8
- Respected Marshall professor dies at 48
- New senior living housing being built in Huntington's West End
- Landlord charged with sexually abusing tenant
- Motherly Manuscript
- Lost Huntington: The Circus Boy
- Zoning board seeks details before approval of rooftop bar
- Linda Holmes leaving mark on Marshall University
- Longest-serving Lawrence official plans to retire
- Photos: HART in the Park presents The Little Mermaid
- Photos: Community shows support at Adams Scramble memorial golf event
- Photos: Pullman Square Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Marshall GHA students paint mural on historic St. Cloud Fire Station
- Photos: Greater Huntington Walks Anniversary Celebration
- Photos: Picnic with the Pops
- Photos: Cabell County's Summer Lunch Program Celebration
- Photos: Highlands Museum and Discovery Center's First Responders Camp
- Photos: Walk to Cure Arthritis 2019
- Photos: 50th anniversary of Apollo 11 moon landing