KARL HEINRICH PAHLMANN JR., 60, of Huntington, W.Va., passed away on Wednesday, February 6, 2019, in Cabell Huntington Hospital. He was born October 1, 1958, in Broome County, New York, a son of the late Karl and Martha Palhmann. Karl honorably served in the U.S. Navy. Survivors include three brothers, Randy Pahlmann of Lisle, N.Y., Glenn Pahlmann of Triangle, N.Y., Wolfgang Pahlmann of Tully, N.Y.; one sister, Ann Fuller of Tampa, N.Y.; and a host of nieces and nephews. Graveside services were 10 a.m. Tuesday, February 12, 2019, at the Donel C. Kinnard Memorial State Veteran Cemetery, Dunbar, W.Va. Arrangements entrusted to Johnson Tiller Funeral Home.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Where the investigations related to President Trump stand
- Wednesday night obituary update
- Walkout by West Virginia teachers enters 2nd day
- Student abducted, killed had complained to police about man
- Wednesday afternoon obituary update
- High court rules for retired US marshal in W.Va. tax dispute
- Sports betting bill advances in Kentucky legislature
WCN Online Poll
AP Region News
- Kentucky GOP trying again with teacher pension bill
- Oakland teachers get ready to strike over pay, class sizes
- Washington Prime Group: 4Q Earnings Snapshot
- TimkenSteel: 4Q Earnings Snapshot
- United Methodists confront possible split over LGBT issues
- Kentucky bourbon industry touts ignition interlock bill
- Deluge causes flash flooding in parts of the South, mudslide